Pizza Hut (Aeon Rawang) / very poor service

Malaysia, rawang Review updated:
pizza hut
aeon rawang
I went to pizza hut located in AEON Rawang with my family on 1st May 2015 around 5.50pm to dine in. We placed our order by 6pm to a Malay female staff. Than we waited almost more than 30 minutes for our meal but there was no response at all. Customers who came after us are already start receiving their meal. So we asked the staff there for our order status. 1st staff who came informed that he will check but after that no response. Than we asked the same female staff who took our order for the status. To our disappoinment, she told that she doesnt know about it as she NEVER ATTENDED TO US AND TOOK THE ORDER. We as customers felt like fools sitting there for 40 minutes for our meals. I really felt that i humiliated my whole family by taking them to dine in in that pizza hut. I am a regular customer of pizza hut but this is the first time i went to that pizza hut in AEON Rawang. I am really disappointed with the terribly poor service of Pizza Hut Aeon Rawang. I will never recommend that place to anyone.
May 2, 2015

N  3rd of May, 2015 by
Wait, you didn't order???

Pizza Hut Logo Pizza Hut