Pizza Hut - 5375 Highway 90, Mobile AL / pizza hut is a thief!

Pizza hut used my visa on someone elses order, 5375 highway 90, mobile al. I order a personal pan pizza to go and gave my visa card to pay for my order. A few minutes later the manager appears with my card and some cash, and told me they made a mistake and charged someone else’s order on my account. I refused to sign the visa receipt and refused the cash refund. I asked her to cancel the order on my card. She yelled at me it could not be done and I would have to take the cash. I told her that with today’s technology it could be done. She preceded to argue with me and would not let me talk. I told her to give me my visa, and to cancel my order. I drove off with my card, no pizza and someone elses order charged to my account. How stupid to managers think we are as consumers. I have called pizza hut customer service over and over and I am told the district manager will call you…. But he never does.

• Shane7777777's Response, Apr 03, 2017

In my summary I meant to say if you have no phone, you don't matter

• Richell Cantrell's Response, Dec 10, 2017

I ordered 6 pizzas only two was right

• Callie butler's Response, Mar 03, 2018

Pizza too hard to eat manager didn’t wanna resolve it

• Christina Parks's Response, Mar 22, 2018

And very rude to employee who was trying to do her job and not just to me but to another customer as well

• Kolleen O'Brien Head's Response, Mar 29, 2018

Refund

• Deon Smith's Response, Mar 30, 2018

I should Sue then it happens every time

• Ashlyn Cook's Response, Apr 29, 2018

The server that was taking care of our table proceeded to talk bad, in the area that I could hear her rude comments.

• CaitlynC's Response, Jun 30, 2018

My pizza was hard and crunchy when I got it either fix it or I will go else where

Comments

• Up
      21st of Mar, 2008

It is entirely possible that the Manager wasn't trained properly. They might not have been shown how to (or that they can) cancel the charge.

• Mr
      26th of Jul, 2008

atleast they were willing 2 give u the cash 2 pay 4 the other order, dummy!

• Do
      15th of Nov, 2008

Might be a misunderstanding. But I do admit pizza hut managers think we are ###s. I ordered Honey BBQ wings, they gave me extra spicy...They claim I am mistaken. Come on now, I know the difference in taste.

• Sw
      30th of Nov, 2008

Thief? come on give me a break...it was obviously a mistake.

psycho.

• Do
      10th of Sep, 2009

If someone is ###ed enough to think that you can't cancel an order through the POS computer, they shouldn't be a manager.

• Tr
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Pizza Hut - Dinner box
    Desoto
    Texas

It was a horrible experience I had to go back to Pizza Hut 2-3 too have my order get corrected all I wanted was the best customer service. They weren't prepared at all I am so upset I just need my order correct.

• Sh
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Pizza Hut - The service
    dallas
    Georgia
    Pizzahut.com

I had order wings and medium pizza the food was cold the delivery person was not professional

• Ti
    Pizza Hut - Employee changing tip amount
    Vallejo
    California

I had an employee that change the tip amount from $3 to $6 causing an overdraft charge in my account. That overdraft charge cost me $30. My initial bill was 29.58 and I ended up with a 35.58 charge. When i contacted the manager he refused to do anything about it.

• Ta
    Cleveland
    Alabama

Hello on 7/31/18 I ordered two large stuffed crust pizzas and picked them up after eating the pizzas my entire family had bad case of vomiting and diarrhea all night and today 8/1/18 not sure what is going on but everyone was fine until after we all ate this pizza hopefully someone can help us out thank you for listening
    Tamika Black

• Ka
    Louisville
    Kentucky

Dough is clearly days old and didn't even rise. Also there is barely any cheese AT ALL or sauce. I have pictures I wish i could attach. The hand tossed crust is thinner than thin crust :( it's making me Keep writing but I'm just trying to get ahold of corporate, because this is sad.

• La
    Pizza Hut - Food not delivered at time said
    Anaheim
    California

I ordered food at 9pm and it states in picture below that it will be here at 930pm which did now happen. I called and spoke to manager who was very rude.
    I feel I deserve a refund or credit as food was. Not delivered until after 945.

602-377-2586

• Di
    Pizza Hut - the food
    Albuquerque
    New Mexico

my pizza was cold and it was not what i ordered the dough was thin and its very gross it was way too salty and too much garlic im very annoyed

• Da
    Pizza Hut - Pizza hut
    Abbeville
    Louisiana

I received a free pizza coupon and o was told I couldn't use it because they couldn't put the code in.

• Te
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Pizza Hut - I was charged extra for something and now it's "ohh we forget that's not on special" that was stipulated or excluded from the deal
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

I ordered the 2pizzas 2toppings for 7.99 @ the pepperoni lovers was in line with my choices from this deal... I feel like I should not been charged $ 7.00 extra for something that was included as a deal! Other deals won't let you pick it but this one did??

• Cl
    Pizza Hut - Food service
    Tampa
    Florida

Food was cold poor service rude employee and food was acceptable.

• Am
    Pizza Hut - Hair in my pizza and small portions of wings
    Columbus, GeorgiaColumbus

I had to throw away my pizza because it had strands of hair on it and on the bottom of it. It took over a hour to get here and I didn't even get a receipt from the lady.

• Ri
    Pizza Hut - Showing middle finger on me
    dubai
    United Arab Emirates

yesterday (09-july-2018) at 6.30 pm on abu hail road, i was driving, pizza hut delivery guy suddenly drift on my car, and showed me Middle finger without any reason, the Bike plate number is 12269. If the employer doesn't take any action, i will file a case on him, these kind of people doesn't respect anyone. he will learn his lesson soon.

• Qw
    Gladstone
    Missouri

My pizza is leaning all the way to the floor when i try and pick it up . holding it from xrust the entire pizza slice except the crust is drooped to the floor. Is this typical in stuffed crust? It was my 1st time. I have a photo i will love to share

• Su
    Pizza Hut - Service and hygiene
    Union, newJersey

Not a good service at all the order are always wrong and late and the Bathroom is not clean with small

• Al
    Temple Hills
    Maryland
    PizzaHut.com

I got a pizza with sausage and onions and got food poisoning from it for 4 days me and my daughter was vomiting and had diarrhea. I called the number the manager gave me and no one answered it all they did was keep forwarding me to the answering service and did not call me back.