Pixinnovations.com Waxstire.com Cysna.com (Email Database, Email Marketing, Elance, Freelancer) / pixinnovations.com waxstire.com cysna.com (email database, email marketing, elance, freelancer)

1 Indian company, US

We found a complaint against pixinnovations.com and its true, we are attaching the fraud details.
keep your business away from this company.
Totally his list filled with bounce rate:he will state that his company is global company.
We personally experienced his job, totally he is one garbage

His statement
===================================
Hi

My name is Shyam Kashyap, from a leading List management & lead generation company.

We help our clients in Demand generations and Lead generations by using our B2B email list and B2C email lists and also our Data and Email Appending services.

Our core services includes: Email Lists, Data Appending, Email Appending, Telemarketing, Direct Mail marketing, etc

USP’s of our company: Faster Deliverability, Affordability, working based on clients budget, Global coverage, guarantees on services, unlimited usage on our lists, etc

DATABASES
Sales Executives List
Finance Banking Industry List
Legal Services Industry List
Manufacturing Industry List
Or you can also get a readymade list where you just define your target audience and give us any of the following data, as per your needs:
Industry
Titles
Geographical Area
Contact type
Revenue type
Size of Company
I hope you are the right person to discuss about this in your company? If not please refer me to the right person so that I can discuss more about our services.

If you are the right person I am sure you will be looking for email lists for marketing purpose, if yes let me know what kind of list you are looking for and what kind of lists so that I’ll send you more details.

Thanks and waiting for your response.

Warm regards,