[Resolved] Pixelcrayons.com / It isn't the website that is the problem, it is the company
It isn't the website that is the problem, it is the company. First, they delayed the projects for months, then twisted the wording in their original proposal by interpreting common terms in an unusual matter if the website did not include a feature that was promised. We would never, ever, use them again.
PixelCrayons customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Pixelcrayons.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Pixel Crayons - Fraud company 
- Pixelcrayons - web development
- [Resolved] Pixelcrayons - website developers
- www.pixelcrayons.com - They didn't provide any support at all
- [Resolved] Pixelcrayons.com - They didn't listen to us and didn't provide project on time
- [Resolved] Pixelcrayons.com - The rep promised to finish the job on time, but it was lie