Pitbull Poker / Incredibly rigged

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

This site is so rigged, it in unbelievable. All you have to do is to write into support@pitbullpoker.com and complaint about anything from how slow their site is or any software problems. From that moment on, everything will go bad for you. You will be dealt with crap cards and your premium cards won't hold.

I didn't believe it at first until I wrote in to complaint about connection problems and from then onwards, day after day for weeks on end, you're targeted to lose.

Comments

• Di
      8th of Mar, 2008

They are a bunch of crooks, I have met the owners. They are also involved in spamming and they do not pay their clients what they owe them.

• Pi
      4th of Aug, 2008

I have exactly the some problem. I enter freerolls and I often win something or get far. I was kicked off Pitbull Poker for entering a false name and adress, and after a long time of sending emails and complaining I got my account back. In the meantime I have entered a lot of freerolls and each time I have been beat by miracle draws, f.e. I have a straight on the flop, go all in, a person calls with two of a kind and get beat on last card, which makes my apponent a full house. Now I can believe this can happen sometimes or even a lot, but every time I play Pitbull Poker since that moment I have been beaten by incredible draws. I wonder if the card shuffeling method is in some way not completely random, but takes sides.

• Mu
      30th of Jan, 2009

I totally agree with you guys.. something is fishy with the RNG system of Pitbull.. Something truly is wrong... Its rigged.. I have played on couple of other websites and I have always noticed a considerable amount of difference in the way the cards are dealt in a strange manner at pitbull. I'm never going to play on this site and make sure all my friends also join pkr.com

• Ph
      27th of Mar, 2009

i also found this out from pitbullpoker i complained about a problem opening a page called blockdos.net and they reembursed my lost tourny entry fees but the weirdest thing i also notice is the amount of top cards that are on flop and river work the odds out 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    90 low cards compared to j q k a 16 top cards
    most times theres more top cards on the table then low cards and many times theres a run of them like aaak on flop and turn
    many top hands too like flushes and fh n straights i have been playing tournament level in australia i am a member of the npl here and if these type of hands would come up on a traditional table there will be questions
    also how many of you have been on a table where 3 or more ppl have a top pair dealt to them almost every top card is in the hands
    i notice in a freeroll tourny maybe 10 to 15 of the winning hands has had a pair of aces dealt also i notice ppl go allin on 2 3 and sure enough the board will have 2 3 its like ppl know the cards
    pitbull staff told me recently they have been under repeated dos attacks which is making there site lag
    only since the site has been lagging have i noticed all these miracle hands

• Ph
      27th of Mar, 2009

last post should have said 36 top cards to 16 low

• Po
      9th of Apr, 2009

i agree pitbull is a scam, it has to be i recently won $1.30 cents on a freeroll took that $1.30 to a few cash games anyways after about a month, i was up to roughly $200.o0 I have been trying to get my money from them for over 2 months. Still have not seen one dime, just countless support email's about their server being down, and to please bear with them TOTAL BS!!!

• Gi
      13th of Apr, 2009

THIS SITE IS A COMPLETE SCAM SITE
    I AM SURE ALMOST EVERY CASH TABLE HAS A STAFF MEMBER SITTING AT THEM
    I WILL SHOW WHY I AM SURE OF THIS
    I WAS DEALT AC AD FLOP WAS AH KH 2S I OPENED WITH $5.00 OPPONENT RAISED WITH $35 I THEN CALLED AS I ONLY HAD $24
    WHEN ALL CARDS WERE SHOWN I SAW OPPONENT HAD 2C 7D WHAT A IDIOT BUT THE NEXT 2 TO BE DRAWN WAS 2D 2H
    WHY DID HE EVEN GO ALLIN ON A 2 7 OFFSUIT UNLESS HE KNEW WHAT THE TURN AND RIVER WAS UNLESS HE IS ABLE TO CHANGE THEM SOMEHOW I NOTICE THIS HAPPENS QUITE ALOT IN CASH GAMES PPL GOING ALLIN ON GARBAGE AND COMING OUT WITH A FREAK HAND MOST PPL WONT EVEN THINK OF BETTING 1 CENT ON THESE CARDS LET ALONT GOING ALLIN

THE CASINO GAMES ARE ALSO HIGHLY RIGGED ESPECIALY THE VIDEOPOKER GAMES JUST TRY THIS GO TO JACKS OR BETTER ONLY DO 5 CENT BETS ON 1 LINE WHEN YOU GET A WIN I CAN GUARENTEE IF YOU CLICK DOUBLEUP YOUR GOING TO LOSE 8 OUT OF 10 TIMES I PLAYED IT EARLIER AND TRIED TO DOUBLEUP A FEW TIMES I A 3 GOT DRAWN TO BEAT I CLICKED 3 TO BEAT I DREW 2 5 TO BEAT I DREW 4 ACE TO BEAT I DREW 5 K TO BEAT I GOT A 6 GUARENTEE EVERY 5 DOUBLEUP YOU TRY YOU WILL HAVE 3 HIGH CARDS TO BEAT

• Ha
      21st of Jul, 2009

I am tired of this ### pitbull gives me I complained to them for being slow ever since I join the freerolls and boom they dont sit me at my table. (it is supost to manually open by it self when the tourney starts) So I click the table that I am sitting at in the tourney info because I checked the tables and saw my name on the list. I clicked on table number 5 the table I was siting at wouldn't open up the window. Click another table bam pops up right away! Table number click on nothing????? WTF IF YOU ARE READING THIS PITBULL POKER ### YOU GO ### THE PITBULL IN THE ### YOU ###ING SCAMMING PISS OF ### FALL OFF A CLIFF AND DIE!!! Restart browser router computer etc. finally works. But I get ### hands the whole time of course I fold. Had 150 chips left before I finally got a good hand. And I never even bet on any previous hands or called? I always have problems with these tourneys.

Final Table
    Been here alot it is a scam. One of the times completley his cards always hit 2 7 offsuitt board comees 227 and every hand he raised no matter what he had and quick like rite away like he was a robot or something playing, and if you tryed to chat to him he wouldn't talk back even if you tryed to make him mad.

OVERALL THIS SITE SUCKS ### IT ITTT

• Ka
      28th of Aug, 2009

Pitbull Poker is a joke. Those crooks dont even hide the ###.
    Flop A36 diamonds, u got A with Q of diamonds, allin, opponent calls, shows 2-2 (no diamond), .
    And i knew what the river card was going to be: the 2 of hearts, the one-outer.
    It was, of course.
    A guy, with whom i played a lot at this site, told me, he played their 1000 GUARANTEED 30 - 3 bucks rebuy tourn.
    He was dealt quads in that tourn twice - just to lose vs same "guy" (obviously bot from site) and his str8 flushes. TWICE vs same player at same tournament.
    That is the proof, they dont just cheat, but they want to make ridiculous fun of people.
    The quads vs str8 fl story was told me by another guy later on also. Also at that 30+3 rebuy tourn.

They let people win some money to get them to make a deposit - cos they wont let u cash out til u made a deposit!!! If u made, u ll lose.
    If they figure, u wont make a deposit, u cant win anymore at freerolls, as HannahHoldem (hello, hannah, i ve seen u there) or sit and gos.
    Cash tables are total ### anyway.
    "People" call ur AA and 8 bb preflop with 6-9 os and call overbet on a flop KJ6. Of course, those "people" hit another 6.

At freerolls hosted by affiliated sites like casinator (what do u know about that one) it seems like they are doing less ###, of course, they dont want new people at site to see immediately what is going on.

JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE SITE. I got 570 bucks in my account there and i WONT make a deposit. They wont give me my money.
    They want my deposit of 25 bucks (and yours), that's all.
    I just use it to blow off some steam occasionally.

• Pi
      29th of Sep, 2009

STAY AWAY FROM PITBULL PEOPLE, I GOT SUCKED IN BY THEIR GREAT BONUSES AND MADE A FAIR BIT OF MONEY HOWEVER WHEN I WENT TO CASH OUT I BASICALLY COULDNT, THEY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CASH OUT, AFTER I FINALLY MADE AN ACCOUNT WITH CLICK AND BUY (ALSO CROOKED), MY CASHOUTS WOULD SAY PENDING FOR WEEKS, THEN AFTER WRITING AND COMPLAINING MY ACCOUNT IS NOW DEAD...HOPE THIS REACHES AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE THESE CROOKS DONT DESERVE TO BE IN BUSINESS.