Pipeline Technologies, Favorite Agent / Lead Generation

I signed up for leads via FavoriteAgent.com or Pipeline Technologies. They started by sending out "The Ultimate Listing Presentation". In the presentation it talks about how important it is to get good leads cheaply and discusses cost for leads with this company. The company does not garantee you any numbers, but once you join and have the service for a few months you realize they count leads without valid phone number in their cost per lead figures. They are really misleading and make you sign for 24 months and pressure you that you can not cancel. I tried to cancel after a few months and they told they could do a few things to make my stats better and if I was still not happen they could transfer the membership to another person. After a few more months and looking at cost per lead figures at least 4 times what I was expecting and 10+ times the numbers in "The Ultimate Listing Presentation", I asked to have transferred and they told me I needed to get them someone to transfer it to. So, I am having no luck and think it is a scam and now they want me to scam someone else for them? Unbelievable.

Very misleading company.

Comments

• Re
      29th of Nov, 2011

I agree. This company has taken money through my credit card, knowing that I have not used their service, and knowing that I have not even logged into their service. They will now not credit me back the money they owe me. I beleive they are a fraudulent company as well.