Pipeline Data / Merchant Account

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This company is SO BAD. I can't even START to tell you. They're thieves. I cancelled my account with Secure Pay and CTS Holdings Inc and Pipeline Data (I never could figure out what company was doing WHAT) LAST YEAR, and each month this year they just go ahead and take $23 out of my checking account. I can't get thru to anyone at a phone number - it's awful. They're screwed me over so bad, I can't even describe it. And their accounting for Merchants is such a mess that you never can tell if you received your payments or not?!

Te

Comments

• Ti
      4th of May, 2011
    Pipeline Data - Bait and switch
    PIPELINE DATA

Secure pay and Pipeline data are a rip off they ask you what your monthly say 3000.00 when you process for monthly billing for 2953.45 they Audit your account and will not release funds for 2 weeks and then they deny your release. They make you credit back to the company the 2953.45 then charge you 120.00 to do this. Bottom line you don't get paid and it cost you money. This is a rip off company and should not be trusted. I have learned a lesson and will never do business with them again.