Pioneer Computer / Sales tax fraud. Won't give you a receipt.

1 Oak Harbor, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360 679-3839

I had a P/C repaired at this business on Sept. 24-2010. Owner Stephen Whipple called my home stating that if I could be at his business within 40 minutes my P/C was finished. When I arrived at his shop I gave him a credit card. He stated that he excepts cash only. I rushed out the door to my bank & withdrew $200. In my haste I had forgot to get a receipt, as this is a business deduction for me. I returned at his business on Sept. 28th for my receipt & stated to this man that he failed to fix my P/C. He became agitated and refused to give me a receipt. I said I would not leave until I was given a receipt for this repair. He stated that if he gave me a receipt he would have to charge me sales tax. I stated he quoted me $200 total for the repair. He then swung a 2 by 2 at my head at which time I left his shop & called 911. Mr. Whipple clearly states on the police report (HE DID NOT CHARGE THE CUSTOMER TAX TRYING TO MAKE IT MORE AFFORDABLE TO THE CLIENT). I never asked him for any discount whatsoever, especially sales tax. It appears to me that this man is avoiding sales tax and with no receipt issued not reporting income.

Bl

Comments

• St
      22nd of Sep, 2011

Actually, that is not even close to what happned, thankfully there were 3 people in the store when you arrived. I take check or cash actually, have you ever seen a credit card fee for a small buisness?

Anyways, you hadn't " Just Come in" you came in over a few months ago.. You lost your reciept and wanted a new one for a past job with an up to date day month year.. I dont know why but you did, also yes you had a job for me to do.. I did the job but did not make you a new reciept for the old job becuase I would have to pay the tax 2 times when you reported it... You were already in a very crappy mood and became more and more angry around me a 2 very old retired men. I asked you to leave 2 times, then you said you were not going to leave and treatned to attack me in my shop. So grabbed a 2x2 board from my work table in back and banged my door with it. I never swang for your head, If I had the 2 witness's would have been on your side but you lied to the police and about what had happned and officer kicked you out also..

Sooooo.. basicly you lied when you arrived lied to the police and lie now, all becuase of something you were trying to pull to this day I have no clue what it was... Btw I never miss... I hit the door with great hoped you would take your anger outside of my shop

22nd of Sep, 2011

I have never actually been so disgusted with 2 faced people in my life since I moved to this Island, we may a bit backward in Midland Texas but at least we got the meat to say crap to your face and not hide behind a fake name on the internet

22nd of Sep, 2011

owe and that reminds me.. Looking back on the reciept it definatly say's " Tax break given do to buisnes Lisc" of customer.. I can do those things =) Legaly actually=P

• Ro
      9th of Apr, 2012

I was in the store at the same time you came in young man. I was the older gentlmen standing in the back. You came in the front door right when he was opening and angry about somthing that actually happened over a month befor you said.. You did show some kind of reciept but it was to another shop.. The police escorted you out after Mr. Whipple banged a 2x4 against his work door after asking you 5x's to calm down and explain what in the world you were talking about. Then he asked you to leave and you became violent.. The the swing happened as you advance on him.. You were lucky I think as he carried a 9mm at all times ..

I understand now Mr. Whipple left the buisness.. I used to spend hours every week in the watching him work and seeing people like you mean and rude and no one to vent your anger on.. I figure if he was evading tax's or what ever you think he was doing you actually think that shop would have been open for over a decade.. Btw.. I asked him about the tax thing.. Seems he has the IRS do his tax's every year.. Self audit..