Pinteng Trading Co / white xl one piece bathing suit

1 China, ME, United States Review updated:

5/23/2017
Order Number: P2017051534467
[protected]
I just recently received my order. However, I did not receive the all white one piece bathing suit. I also have a return to be made of the Gold XL jump suit. It's not quite the same as the picture and it is too big. I tried returning back to the website but all of sudden the website has been removed from my server. I have tried using the two numbers provided above, one is out of service and the other one only accepts voice messages. All i want is what I paid for. Thanks.

Pinteng Trading Co

Zo
May 23, 2017

Comments

• Da
      13th of Nov, 2017

I ordered something over a week ago. I keep getting a text message that it's going to be delivered and needs signature. I'm at work, but have left a note on my mailbox to leave it with my neighbor. Can you help me know where its at? When I put in the number it sends me, it says it's being delivered and if I need help to call customer service

16th of Nov, 2017

This company also sends things out for PolyPop. HORRIBLE. I have been going round and round trying to get a refund. Does anyone know how to get a hold of this company? I'm at my wits end.
    The attached photo is what I received. It is touted as being "cable knit" and "wool." This looks like a cheap stuffed animal one would win at a fair.

• Yo
      12th of Dec, 2018

Unfortunately I would not recommend this company to no one I PALACE a order and 7 item is missing 3 item is wrong size I just call my lawyer to seek action again them. 400 just like that.