Pinnacle Security / Cancel before they leave premises

Just had a visit by Pinnacle Reps...Thanks for everyone who posted on here. Here are a few of the red flags they set off.

1. Salesman constant dig for information and entering into their database.

2. Never asked to do a credit check actedd like he was doing one, but just called his office or someone then said hey good news you are approved.

3. Never asked if I wanted system, just kept writing and doing paperwork.

4. I almost went all the way, then decided to research them while they were here. Told them to stop work give me all paperwork back and to sign across paperwork it was not installed and canceled.

5. I am glad I checked before I made the mistakes others have made have paperwork stating canceled on day of contract so I had better not be billed.

Calling bank first thing Monday to make sure they do not release any information to them...

Please warn everyone... I almost did something ***...

Ku

Comments

• Te
      1st of Jun, 2012

This co. needs to be stopped! The salesman came by our house with a bunch of lies. I wish I would have researched them before deciding to do it. We cancelled because the salesguy told us it would be free for 2 months. He asked us for a voided check to set up the monthly payments. The next day my bank acct. was charged $154.00. He lied and said he didnt have it charged but he did. Had a "creepy" installer who "padded" the installation time til almost midnight on a week night. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!!!