Pinnacle Security / Cancel before they leave premises
Just had a visit by Pinnacle Reps...Thanks for everyone who posted on here. Here are a few of the red flags they set off.
1. Salesman constant dig for information and entering into their database.
2. Never asked to do a credit check actedd like he was doing one, but just called his office or someone then said hey good news you are approved.
3. Never asked if I wanted system, just kept writing and doing paperwork.
4. I almost went all the way, then decided to research them while they were here. Told them to stop work give me all paperwork back and to sign across paperwork it was not installed and canceled.
5. I am glad I checked before I made the mistakes others have made have paperwork stating canceled on day of contract so I had better not be billed.
Calling bank first thing Monday to make sure they do not release any information to them...
Please warn everyone... I almost did something ***...