PINNACLE/SAI / SERVICE/INSTALLATION

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I HAD MY ALARM INSTALLED TWO YRS AGO AND NOW I AM BEING INFORMED THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE A PERMIT AND REGISTERED WITH THE CITY WHERE I RESIDE. OF COURSE NOW TWO YRS LATER PINNACLE/SAI WILL SAY THAT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT PERMIT, I AM. HOW CONVENIENT.
NOT TO MENTION THAT MY ALARM HAS NOT WORKED PROPERLY SINCE I GOT IT, AND THEY ARE NO HELP AT ALL ALTHOUGH THEY LIKE TO CHARGE FOR A TECHNICIAN TO COME OUT TO YOUR HOME AND FOR WHAT SO THEY CAN NOT DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY. OF COURSE THEY INITALLY STATE THERE IS NO CONTRACT AND ONLY TO COME TO FIND OUT THAT THERE IS SO OF COURSE YOU ARE STUCK AND CAN NOT CANCEL EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO. I AM PAYING FOR A PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT WORK NOR DO THEY ASSIST IN ANY WAY! I AM FURIOUS!!!

Comments

• Lu
      16th of Jan, 2010

I feel your pain. After paying off a 3 year contract with a home security system known as SAFE TOUCH SECURITY, I tried to end my contract. And by the way, the system hasn't worked in years. I made every payment and on time too. They then told me I had to submit my request in writing to cancell my service. Which I did. Then they told me I had signed a 5 year contract not a 3 year. I argued with them and told them everything I had said 36 months. Safe Touch then told me I had to pay 2 more years or they would turn me over to a collection agent and ruin my credit. I asked them to fax a copy of whatever they had saying I agreed to 5 years. Of course they said they faxed it, but nothing ever came. After more research, I found that Safe Touch has many complaints about their underhanded contracts. They are world famous for screwing their customers. They tell you one thing and then make you pay for another thing. No place does my contract say 5 years. You would have to be an idiot to sign for a 5 year home security contract. I THINK THE GOVERMENT NEEDS TO SHUT THIS POS DOWN.

• Di
      5th of May, 2010

We need to class action these guys, any lawyers interested?: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fraudulent-company-c149056.html#c654935