Pinnacle Collection / Rip off

1 Norfolk, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7573431921

I have a letter also form Pinnacle concerning my WESTGATE RESORTS Maintenance and taxes. I called Westgate they explained they could not talk to me about the account because it was in collections. I contacted Pinnacle and they stated We owed 821.00 about 280.00 of this is collections fees. Our timeshare is paid in full never been late on a payment or never missed any maintenance or taxes even though we've never used the timeshare but that's an entirely different story as well. Anyways I contacted westgate before our maintenance and taxes were due the gentleman at Westgate could not tell me how much my fees would be because the bill had not been written yet. However, months went by never received a bill giving the amount of the fees owed. Received a letter in the mail requesting 821.00 for collections. When I called Pinnacle they were not helpful at all kept explaining that they would not except a dispute letter concerning not receiving the bill even after explaining that I was the 2nd party on the Westgate account and they never sent me anything they told me they could only help me by make payment arrangements on the 821.00 273.00 a month. I think this is a ridiculous and horrible customer service on Westgate's end that they don't even talk to their customer's first. So of course Pinnacle doesn't care they have nothing to loose only collection fees to gain and if they don't get that they haven't loss anything.

Te

Comments

• Zo
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Please contact me at ihatewestgate@gmail.com.

• St
      19th of May, 2009

RIP OFF, it is EXTORTION!!!
    I just experenced the same treatment!! I NEVER received notice from Westgate nor Pinnacle! My resort is also paid in full. I only owe HOA fees of $814. Pinnacle says I must pay an additional 40% before they will notify Westgate that my account is satisfactory. I just talked to Hernan at Westgate in Owner Account Services. He states the account was "correctly" placed and there was NOTHING anyone at Westgate could do. The letters sent to notify me of late HOA fees were returned. I reminded him that PROVES that I was not notified. In addition, Westgate had my email and telephone number...they chose NOT to use other avenues to notify me.
    Essentially, I was placed in collections without notice!!!

I am writing to Mr. Seagal. I am so disgusted!!

Stephanie Johnson Donahue