Pinless Calling Card - www.connect2world.net / Big Fraud Company - www.connect2world.net

We have been Getting several Telemarketing Calls from Connect2world from India, they keep calling and calling day and night.

Finally, we signed up for $20 with my Visa card. They Promised that they will activate my service within 10 mins of time. It has been more than 25 Days, my service is not activated.

Moreover, today when i received my card statement, I was a bit shocked to see a $200 Charge by connect2world.

Now, when I called the customer care number: [protected], no one picked the call. I was more Surprised when a Person by the name of Maksud Received the Call and said that the order was placed for $200 by me. When I said no, he started Arguing with me and later he started abusing me in very bad words.

Finally, he said that he will block my service and make sure that I do not get my Money Back.

For my uttermost Surprise, I also had a talk with the Call Center owner and he was just laughing his hearts out.

I just want to aware all the Indians in USA and Canada, that please do not entertain any telemarketing calls from connect2world as this is my experience with them.

I have nothing more to say apart from making a complain to BBB and lets see what else I can do to them.

I did refer my friends to Maksud, I also need to check what He has done to my Friends.

Connect2world is a Fraud Company, so please beware of Scams.

Kb

Comments

• Kb
      24th of Sep, 2010

Another Friend of Mine has faced the Same.
    Name: Harjot Singh Sidhu

Phone Number: 650 327-7459

Address: 750 Coleman Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

His Master Card was Charged for $200 instead of $10

connect2world is really doing great business.

Best Wishes to the Greatest Fraud Company - connect2world - www.connect2world.net

25th of Sep, 2010

noc@connect2world.net
    HelpDesk 24x7 : 65-315-80388

28th of Sep, 2010

Dear Customer Support Team of Connect2World Network,

We have Mailed several Times to: offers@connect2world.net, servicecenter24x7@connect2world.net, noc@connect2world.net, info@connect2world.net, support@connect2world.net, helpdesk@connect2world.net and many Other mail IDs.

Where is Your Company CEO, Sukant Meher and your agents Maksud and Jagdish?

My Access Number is: 4086885601 and this Proves that we are Customers of your Fraud Company.

You will see more Postings from all my Friends who have been Cheated by Connect2World Network.

One of Your Most Unsatisfied Customer

Kuldeep Brar

• Ac
      13th of Mar, 2011

www.connect2world.net - A true Fraud Company.

All Access Number which are used to call from Canada and USA have stopped working since January 2011, this Company is a Fraud indeed. Please be Careful.

No one got any credit back, even after several mails and Calls.

Now, there is no response from Customer Care Number, not a single reply mail from the Customer Care Department even.

Great Fraud Company - www.connect2world.net