Pink Superstore / Failure to deliver

OR, United States Review updated:

On Jan 21st I ordered an in stock pink guitar for my daughter. I paid via pay pal over $40. 7 days went by with no email, no tracking #. The company took payment on the 21st. I waited until the 31st and then filed a complaint with the BBB (which the co. has 17 complaints with in the past yr), I also filed a complaint with PayPal. This past sunday I finally heard from them after they found out about the complaints that the guitar was out of stock. Mind you this is 12 days after payment accepted and complainrs filed, I have still not received this item. Do not purchase from them. You will not get your item!

Comments

• Er
      2nd of Dec, 2011

I purchased a pink guitar and guitar stand from the Pink Superstore through Amazon.com on November 22, 2011. This was to be a gift for my daughter for Christmas from Santa Claus. I never received a delivery confirmation email. Seven days after purchase I tried to contact the Pink Superstore via telephone number only to find that the phone number had been disconnected. I did send an email via the Pink Superstore website and did not hear back from them. I then Googled Pink Superstore and was disheartened to find that they have 27 complaints against them with the Better Business Bureau, and countless complaints on https://www.complaintsboard.com all in regards to the Pink Superstore receiving payment on purchased items (from unsuspecting customers) and the customers never receiving the merchandise. I have contacted my credit card company and they are assisting in getting my money refunded. I am upset and feel foolish that I didn't research this company prior to paying hard-earned money for merchandise with no hope of ever receiving it. I am also disappointed that I won't be able to see the delight on my daughter's face Christmas morning when she opened her pink guitar! BUYER BEWARE!!!

27th of Dec, 2011

I just talked to them so I know they are still there. They sent me 2 guitars for my girls just in time for Christmas. They are nice people. The number I have is (877) 346-1144. I've noticed that most of the complaints on here are very old.