Pink Home Entertainment / FRADULENT USE OF CHECKING ACCOUNT

United States Review updated:
4.4
FRADULENT USE OF CHECKING ACCOUNT. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE COMPANY TO DEDUCT 24.99 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. NEVER HEARD OF THEM UNTIL THIS ELECTRONIC CHECK SHOWS UP ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT STATEMENT. WANT TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST WHO IS RESPONSIBLE.

Comments

Sh
  11th of Nov, 2008
FRADULENT USE OF CHECKING ACCOUNT. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE COMPANY TO DEDUCT 39.95 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. NEVER HEARD OF THEM UNTIL THIS ELECTRONIC CHECK SHOWS UP ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT STATEMENT. WANT TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST WHO IS RESPONSIBLE
Da
  12th of Nov, 2008
who the heck are they???? and I would like to know how they got my INFO!! anyone???
Ur
  12th of Nov, 2008
Same exact thing happened to me but for the amount of $39.95. I too called and was told that a "subscription" would be canceled and that my account would be refunded! Very bothersome situation.
We
  14th of Nov, 2008
The same thing happened to me on 11-6-08. My amount was for 34.99. Very weird & nobody seems to have any info abt the company. The only info was from the company MB billing and they could not give any info of this Pink Home Ent. Company but they sure had my info. This makes me very uncomfortable. If anyone has info please let me know by email. I will do the same for others. I am going to get to the bottom of this!!!
Su
  19th of Nov, 2008
Same thing happened to me on 11/10. They took $39.99. Don't know how they got my info, but I'm reporting fraudulant activity to my bank.
Na
  19th of Nov, 2008
My checking account was hit last night as well. I have filed a fraud complaint with US Bank and filed a police report. Has anyone gotten a refund? HaHa?
Je
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I just realized that my account was hit on November 19, 2008 for $39.99. I realized something was fishy when I viewed the check and realized that it had my maiden name on it and old address. I contacted the number on the electronic check and it was to the third party, M Billing and I too was told that it was for a subscription through Pink Entertainment and that apparently my account had been scammed and that the money would be refunded that I should contact my bank. I plan on contacting my bank first thing in the morning and I hope that I did not make a mistake by calling M Billing.
Je
  1st of Dec, 2008
when i noticed this the first thing i did was call bank of america and they refunded me the money and put a fraud hold on my accounts.
Cr
  1st of Dec, 2008
On 11-24-08 the same thing happened to me! A charge for $39.95 was electronically taken out of my account. I am determined to find out what is going on! The scary part about my situation is that the account number and address they used was 5 years old! WHERE DID THEY GET MY INFORMATION??? What do all of us have in common for our information to be used?
Cr
  1st of Dec, 2008
I have been doing a little research on this matter and it has come to my attention that Mary Kay could be the common demoninator. Have any of you sold Mary Kay?
We
  1st of Dec, 2008
The same thing happened to me. 39.95 and I was also a Mary Kay Consultant.
Am
Ex-Mary Kay Consultant.

Copy and paste from my comments on other threads:
It's come to my attention that possibly the loose link, if you will, came from Mary Kay. I sold Mary Kay a few years ago, and it was under my maiden name. Is that true of anyone else (that you sold Mary Kay)? Please feel free to email me - amvictory@gmail.com

0 minutes ago by Anne [send email]
Update: I'm on the phone with Mary Kay's Legal Department. If you were a member of Mary Kay, I urge you to contact them, as they actually have the size to possibly do something about it. Their legal department's number is:
(972) 687-5777.
Mi
  2nd of Dec, 2008
This same company hit my account. I also was told that the money would be returned to my account when I called the toll free number but how do you know that the person you spoke to is not the same one who pulled the money out of your account.

I spoke to my bank and they said I had to go down and file a fraudulent check statement and have the check handled by their fraud department.

Otherwise there is no guarantee this company will be stopped. They can change names and hit your account again.
Am
  5th of Dec, 2008
I just got off the phone with the FBI. He advised me to go to

and fill out a report. He also took my information down, so it will be entered into the system. If enough people report this, the FBI will open an investigation.

They *are* very interested in this, they just cannot act without sufficient cause, and $40.00 isn't sufficient. HOWEVER - if they see a pattern, or indication that this is wide-spread, they WILL act. So please take a few moments to fill out a report.

Anne

PS: Feel free to email me if you have more information - amvictory@gmail.com
  10th of Dec, 2008
Just found out I was also charged $39.95 on 11-18-2008. The check has my banking routing number and account number but another's name and address on it. I was an MK Director for 7 years and the name on the check was one of my unit members. This may be connected to ProPay that many MK consultants use. I will call my back tomorrow because I sure do not believe when the other company says they will credit my account. Seems like it's just more baggage from working with Mary Kay - so glad to be out of it! www.pinktruth.com Hope we all get our money back.
Sa
  11th of Dec, 2008
I just received notice today about this same fraud. I was also an ex MK consultant. Ironically I used to use the account that was hit for only Mary Kay stuff. I haven't really used the account for a few years. I'm going to the gov page to file a complaint. Good luck to all of you and I hope they are caught!
  17th of Dec, 2008
Has anyone received a credit from this billing company? I am nearing my 10 business days since my call to them. I truly don't understand how a company such as this can continue to steal from so many people.
Ar
  24th of Dec, 2008
Same thing has happened to me and yes I was a Mary Kay Consultant. Ok, too many common factors here. GET those theifs...
  26th of Dec, 2008
Well, there was never a credit issued to me so I went to the bank and was credited the fraudulent charge back to my account after I signed the paperwork.