Pinetree Apartments / Horrible!

1 47 E Cobblestone DriveChico, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 530-893-8616

Worst company I have ever rented from. I was told that I was going to get my apartment in July and the move-in date kept being pushed back further and further! At first the reasonings were acceptable (replacing carpet, cleaning, etc.) but now they are trying to claim that it is going to take them another two weeks, maybe longer, to clean carpets! If they answer the phone at all they seem to have no idea what they are talking about. Most of the time they don't follow up as they said that they would. They have pushed my move in date back to over a month later (that is 5 different move in dates and moving me to different apartments 3 times!!) than I was originally told and I am now moving in the day that school starts! The manager is rude and the front desk is unorganized. If they are having problems, then fine. But they really need to let their renters know that way we aren't wasting time and money renting U-hauls multiple times (like I have done). Avoid this place if possible.

Comments

• Ca
      29th of Jul, 2009

I had a wonderful experience living at Pine Tree. I thought the manager was very sweet. The front desk didn't seem unorganized to me but instead they seemed very busy and impressed me with their great attitudes even with all the work and phones ringing.