Piloshop / Pilo Shop / Ordered items not delivered

1 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Ordered an item on 21 March 2009. Today is 20 Apr 2009 and haven't received it. Whenever call company, you get an automated service asking you to leave a message but then tells you the mailbox is full.

If you dig around the website you will find two separate addresses: 3637 Thimens Blvd - #206
St-Laurent QC H4R 1W7 and 3767 Blvd. Thimens, Suite 269 Montreal, QC H4R 1W4. There is an email address but they state they will only reply to product information or orders.

Comments

• Fu
      13th of May, 2009

come make your compalint here and voice it like you did here

do not forget tell your friends about us !

• Tu
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I have the exact same issue! Scammers! Stay away!

• Tr
      10th of May, 2010

I ordered the products (over $45 because it said it was free shipping over that amount. I was charged for shipping anyway. Weeks later I had still not received the product and was unable to reach them by phone)After failed email attempted I phoned the company again on April 30. It was very difficult to get through as the automated message stating that the person responsible for that department was away and was then sent to a voicemail box which was full. I was only able to get through by hitting the "0" key to bypass this nonsense. There seemed surprise by the person who answered the phone that I actually got through. I was then old that the order was never shipped because they had no items in stock. The man went to check and put me on hold for about half an hour. I had to leave for work but he did call me back on another number (I saved the number) The man said that they did have item in stock now and would ship it at once and I was promised a call later that day with the tracking number. I have since tried to phone them (with the number I saved). Have left a very clear message that this was unacceptable and gave him another chance to return my call. There has been to response. Or any further updates on their part. In my opinion are clearly avoiding me. They also said they would credit me for the shipping charges as an apology. Did not happen. anyway I did get a private number of one of the guys there so it is here for any of you to get in touch with this individual. Just don't expect any results! 1 514 691 3537. I have contacted Visa and they are investigating. You don't have to pay for any products unless they can prove delivery and it is not illegal to charge for items which are not in stock. It is Illegal to charge for items not in stock without telling the customer at the time of sale.

• Ol
      21st of Sep, 2010

Same here! These people are scam artists and will steal your money. I placed an order on July 21st and still haven't received my batteries 2 months later. Multiple phone messages and e-mails but no reply!

• Ye
      27th of Sep, 2010

Same. Ordered in march and they took money from my card and fail to deliver for 7 month. do not response to email and phone call. They are a online scam company, do not buy from them!

• Mi
      2nd of Nov, 2010

Same. I ordered ink jet cartridges on Sept 19th, 2010 with the charge immediately taken from my Visa. To date (November 2) after three (3) emails asking for an explanation, immediate delivery or restoration of monies to my Visa, I have had no satisfaction.

This is my second experience of problems. The first time was only a few weeks delay in receiving my order and I did not place a high importance to it.

Never again!!