Pig and Whistle bar / Redicoulous customer service

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: N/A

I was a patron at this bar when the waitress gave us our bill. It was exactly $49.00, and when I gave her $60.00, she told me that that amount was good.
When I asked for change, I was immediately asked to leave by more than one "bouncer".
I tried to explain, but was thrown out regardless. When explaining to the "Bouncer", I was told that I was cut off, with no reason.
This waitress just took exception to not getting a tip that she thought that she deserved.
This was a disgusting situation that I will sure to convey to all bar going people that I know and encounter.

Really, really weak.

Comments

• Sh
      13th of May, 2008

Good God! YOU ARE WRONG ...She does deserve the change! A normal tip is at least 20% !!! YOU EXPECT HER TO PUT UP WITH YOUR DRUNK ### ALL NIGHT FOR NOTHING, RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO GET YOU ANOTHER BEER EVERY TIME YOU WANT IT? FOR NOTHING??????
    YOU GODDAM CHEAPSKATE!!! IT WAS A LOUSY ELEVEN BUCKS! AND YOU KNOW YOU RAN HER ### OFF FOR HOURS !!! I HOPE YOU AND EVERY CHEAP ### LIKE YOU GETS HIT BY A BUS !

4th of Jul, 2008

Pay no attention to the internet ###s. A tip is a reward for good service, not an expectation.