Pier57.com / Regal Boat / Big hassel, don't buy from these people!

United States Review updated:
Got a detailed quote for a new Regal boat then ordered the boat from Pier 57. What a mistake to buy from these crooks!! When we drove to pickup the boat, none of the options we had ordered were on the trailer. I guess they were hoping we wouldn't notice. Took the boat for a test drive and it overheated before getting up to speed. They hadn't put it together right. We can forget about proper break-in!! Waited months for the engine and trailer to be fixed/reordered. When delivered the trailer was still missing options. Dealership would never make good on all the options that were part of the detailed quote. None of the bolts on the trailer were tightened causing a near accident with the boat nearly going forward all the way to the truck bed. Many of the screws in the boat were missing. On the first test drive one of the screws holding the tower fell out into the water. And the dealer wants us to pay for that too! The salesperson Frankie now wants a thank you. Not what you would expect out of a $50,000 purchase. Big hassel, don't buy from these people!!!

Pier 57 Sales & Service
12720 Highway 57, Counce, TN., 38326
Phone: [protected]

More Pier57.com / Regal Boat Complaints & Reviews

D  30th of Oct, 2007 by
Boat was put in the water with customers for test ride. The impeller was clogged and did not allow water flow. Totally unforeseeable but was fixed. Trailer was delivered from manufacturer without breakaway tongue and mounted straps. The trailer company no longer offers the mounted straps as they were not considered secure enough for the boat. I bought the customers 4 additional straps. The trailer manufacturer paid for the breakaway tongue and customer was happy with trailer when delivered. I filed a warranty claim with Regal that was denied for the fastener for the tower. It is considered an adjustment and not a malfunction. I paid for the fastener.

I never expected a thank you from the customer. I can assure anyone reading this that the WHOLE story is NOT depicted in the above complaint. It was not the smoothest boat delivery that I have ever been involved with but I went beyond normal expectations to make it right. 100-plus boats sold this year... ONE complaint!! I stand by my track record.

Regal Boats Logo Regal Boats