Piedmont Fertilizer Co / Fraudulent company

I second the previous complaints. I was promised a $20 rebate check by this company 8 months ago ! and never received it. I called and emailed them many times, no real response whatsoever, I decided not to waste time with this stupid a**hole company anymore, but I swear I am not going to let them get away with this --- if we just give up, this a**hole company will continue their cheating and steal money from every person they do business with, this is unacceptable.

Iin fact, now there are numerous complaints, angry reports, even threats all over the Chinese websites, BBS, blog sites regarding this so-called "dealer" of KYLIN TV and KYLIN TV itself, Gods know how many ppl have been cheated! KYLIN must know about this already but they decide not to do anything about it, now it's time for them to pay:

1. I suggest everyone send complaints directly to KYLIN TV and request them to deal with their "dealer" and enforce the rebate policy
2. If KYLIN TV continues ignoring the request (which they have been doing so far), everyone issue a charge back again KYLIN TV on your credit card, I'm sure this will get their attention.
3. KYLIN TV's service is far less than perfect and definitely over-priced, not worth paying $20 every month (one can watch many Chinese TV stations on the web FREE anyway), so if they cannot deal with their own "dealer", just cancel the service (ya, I know, the cancellation process is quite a hassle too but eventually justice will prevail if everyone just keep trying!)

Le

Comments

• We
      3rd of Apr, 2012

I had one year package with Kylin TV and continued with another yearly package for my parents, however, they still charged to my account even I clearly told one of their representative -- please stop my pogram after my yearly package is done...now they are sending me the bill for the service that I did not request at all...
    any kylinTV customers, please switch to Charming China, they only charge $5.99/month with 50+ channels and 10+ HD channels, hundreds of new film -- all free!!! i was paying Kylin TV for $360/year with this terrible customer service.
    In order to stay away from the harassment from kylin TV, I agree to pay the money they asked, luckily, my credit card was changed, they stopped their service, so the bill would not be scary! the representative talks like a answering machine, "this is my company policy"...Kylin TV will go bankruptcy for sure, just the matter of time!
    again, stay away from the terrible company!

• We
      11th of May, 2012

Kylin TV Customer service contacted me and removed the financial charge, I have already sent back the box to them.
    I am not sure if I can remove my comments, but anyway, to be fair, there is followup from their CS.

• Ky
      28th of Aug, 2012

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for contacting me and giving me the opportunity to have your case resolved by April 26th. Again I really appreciate your time and you have already understood this misunderstanding is coming from your miscommunication to us.

Now as everyone understood and can check official statement from www.gw-tv.cn . KyLinTV is the ONLY IPTV company that was authorized to broadcast TV channels from Great Wall Package in North America. And KyLinTV is the ONLY company that delivers real HD quality Chinese TV stations outside of China. All other company claiming copy rights or HD are misleading and cheating customers.

As your case has been solved already in April 26th. I hope you have a wonderful day! Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me again.

Sincerely,

Joycey

KylinTV Customer Service Specialist
    1877-888-8598 ext 8448
    9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.

• Da
      23rd of Jun, 2014

About the KylinTV Customer Service Specialist above.

I have email them since last week. No one ever email me back. I guess they only comment here to try to look good after all the terrible service they provide and all the lies the spread. The fact is. Since my email was not to public last weekend. They never respond me anything in email.