pictures / poor family pictures

1 16865 Clover RoadNoblesville, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 317-770-0243

I went in with my family to have a family photo taken and the photographer (Roni) was a very poor photographer. She only told my husband and I where to sit and how to sit. But she didnt help out at all when it came to my children. Because of where my oldest daughter stood and how she stood the picture was taken horizontally and I wasnt aware of this until after she had cropped the picture. No one in my family or us even have an 8x10 frame that sits horizontally on our walls. Not only that, but when I wanted a picture of my two girls together I was the one who had to position my girls and I felt like I was the photographer and that wasnt my job. I'm the mother and I wanted good pictures. Then when she cropped the family photo, she cropped it so tight that when I placed the photo in the frame the top of the frame touches my husbands head. I do not like our family photo at all and it was the package photo so now I have like over 30 pictures of our family that I am embarrassed to pass out to the rest of our family. I know for a fact that as long as Roni is working at the Noblesville PictureME Studios, I will no longer give them my time, or my money. Personally I would like to see her fired.

Comments

• Er
      27th of Sep, 2008

charged 11.99 for 24 pictures that weer not clear and i asked for double prints and only got single.

3rd of Dec, 2010
    pictures - Rip Off
    Olan Mills
    Richmond
    Indiana

I went with my family to have our pictures taken by "so call profesionals" Olan Mills on November 10, 2010 and got a schedule pick up appointment for Monday November 22, 2010 so go over to Kmart to pick up my pictures that I have been exitering waiting for!!! so I get to the desk and the receptionist/photographer/multitask girl tells me my pictures are not in yet, and that I need it to chck back the next day, so I did and nothig, anhd nothing and nothing and nothig by this time is already Friday and nothing so I keep on checkin gon the status of my order and nothing, so by now Iam already mad and she tells me that she will call me on Monday now is December 3rd and nothing. I hope i get my pictures before the new year. So wish me luck on this hunt for my pictures that I already pay for.