Picture People — Unprofessional
My mother and I recenlty went to the picture people on September 2, 2010 for our scheduled appointment at 1pm with my son who is 7mos, my nephew who is 1yr and my niece who is 5yrs. when we arrived (10 mins late, with kids... who would think? ) we had to wait several minutes because a women had just come into the store with a complaint of her pictures not being done right and apparently they needed fixing! Already a bad sign. When the women finally got around to us she took all our information then said she didn't know if she could get to us because it was almost 1:30, Lie it was 1:10 when we arrived 1:19 by the time she got to us. Next she told us to have a seat and told us she would see what she could do, so we did and she disappeared for 10 minutes then we saw the other family walk in and she immediatly acknowledged them, I noticed this and went up to the counter and asked if she was going to take us and she said that she couldn't because it takes 25mins to take a picture and she didn't have time. So I said we were all set if this is the game they were going to play. I have a few questions though. why if it takes 25mins to take a picture did they schedule someone else so close, why was there only one person on duty. Im never going back, first experience was a disaster and I'm glad I didn't waste my time. So I leave it up to you the public to make your own decision, would you ever go back??
More Picture People Complaints & Reviews
- Picture People - Poor customer service 
- Picture People - Bad customer service 
- Picture People - rude manager 
- Picture People - Bad service 
- Picture People - Worst customer service 
- Picture People/NJ and NY - Racism, Discrimination, Retailiation 
- Picture People - work w/o pay 
- Picture People - Unmet wanted needs
- Picture People - Rude Customer Service 
- Picture People / TPP Operating - 150dollars holiday portrait package evoucher.