Picture People / rude manager
I was recently in the Picture People in Hagerstown, Maryland to see about a setting for my children. When I was standing at the counter, I overheard a conversation between the male manager and a customer. They had a box there that if you donated a toy for charity then you get a couple pictures free.
Well, to me any toy would be good enough but to this manager her toy wasn't good enough. They did not specify on the box that they toy had to be of any certain price so any toy would have been good. Well, he was standing there yelling at this woman so much that she started to cry. I felt so bad for her,
why did he have to be rude. I decided that I wasn't going to have my pics done that day, I will call ahead first and make sure that he isnt there. But something needs to be done with him.
Thanks for listening
More Picture People Complaints & Reviews
- Picture People - Poor customer service 
- Picture People - Bad customer service 
- Picture People - Unprofessional 
- Picture People - Bad service 
- Picture People - Worst customer service 
- Picture People / TPP Operating - 150dollars holiday portrait package evoucher.
- Picture People, Chesapeake, VA - Poor customer service, unusable product
- Picture People Cherry Hill, NJ - The studio
- Picture People - Rude Customer Service 
- Picture People - Unmet wanted needs