Picture People / rude manager

1 Hagerstown, MD, United States Review updated:

I was recently in the Picture People in Hagerstown, Maryland to see about a setting for my children. When I was standing at the counter, I overheard a conversation between the male manager and a customer. They had a box there that if you donated a toy for charity then you get a couple pictures free.
Well, to me any toy would be good enough but to this manager her toy wasn't good enough. They did not specify on the box that they toy had to be of any certain price so any toy would have been good. Well, he was standing there yelling at this woman so much that she started to cry. I felt so bad for her,
why did he have to be rude. I decided that I wasn't going to have my pics done that day, I will call ahead first and make sure that he isnt there. But something needs to be done with him.

Thanks for listening

Ba

Comments

• We
      7th of Mar, 2011

That's sad to hear but you wouldn't believe what people will bring, someone brought a bouncy ball from a machine, seriously? Look at it this way, a picture is almost $20 bucks so to be fair a toy should be worth the same, plus it's about giving, not trying to give something worthless so you can get free pictures.