Picture People / Bad service

I was having my children's photo taken and I asked the photographer, beforehand, if there were any discouts, deals, or promotions. He said no. The next day I find out that there is a current coupon deal for a free 8x10 or 10x14 plus 20% of your order!!! If I had known that I would have driven home and printed it out!!! I think he knew about that and could have shared that information, but just because there were no "in store" specials, the simple, unhelpful answer was no. I will never go there again.

Va

Comments

30th of Dec, 2010

That is just poor service. You may want to know what is really going on. YOu are threatened to be written up and embarrassed and posted for everyone to see if your sales are low (fact). So the workers will not want to give you a discount because it lowers the sale and can possibly get the hours cut or even fired. Co-workers even lie about each other on a continue basis to hopefully get the district manager to retailiate against an innocent employee and i have proof that was done! They need the right people there. Right now, the current district managers and the regional managers need to be replaced asap as act like babies.

• Be
      23rd of Feb, 2011

Next time read the coupon it tells you to present at check in, you cant go home at the grocery store

• We
      7th of Mar, 2011

Exactly...he didn't lie, no there wasn't an in store special. Most of the time, no one knows what the specials are until a bunch of cheap people rush in with the coupons. It's retail, why would we want to make less money, anyone in a sales environment would have done the same! You say you would have driven home? So you would have made them wait until you could get it to complete your order, probably when they would have been busy with other customers? That's sad.