Picture Me Studois / Horrible service from ne

Picture Me Studios
Well I made the appointment at 9 that morning, was on my way to the 12:00 appointment to get pictures done of my 13 month old daughter. She called & verified that I was coming, I said yes & that I would be there in about 10 minutes. When I got there, the photographer was no where to be found, I waited for 20 minutes & finally she came. She said she had been sick & was going home, that he manager would be there shortly. Didnt offer to get me started on filling out paper work or anything. Manager (Pamela) arrived and after correcting the problems the first girl made we finally started my pictures at about 1. Pamela did a great job on them but I do find it rude the way the first girl just like walked out and didnt offer me nothing. But for waiting so long I did get a free 10x13 out of the deal.

N  27th of Nov, 2009 by
Hey when your working in a place like walmart, it's very easy to get sick. With all those people coming and going, then this H1N1 flu going around.. Wouldn't surprise me. No offense but If I was sick I'd apologize at the very least and explain before going home.

Working at the studio when I did, I was sick during most of the time I worked there. I seemed to catch something once every three weeks. It was terrible. I have to imagine it was the stress of the job that caused the weak immune system to begin with. Even when I cashiered at walmart I was never as sick often as I was when I worked at the studio.