Picture Me Studios At Walmart / Customer Service

1 Centralia, WA, United States Review updated:

So far every time I have gone to this establishment I have left very annoyed. Today was my 4th visit in 2 months, and I am determined not to ever go back to this particular studio. I could list out everything that happened, but it really would take a lot of typing! Basically this branch of PM is not a good place to get photos taken at all. I highly suggest not going to this place, but if you do prepare for a lot of crap from the people who work there, dumb 'corportate' rules and long waits even when you have an appointment.

Am

Comments

• La
      18th of Nov, 2008

I just went to Picture Me Studios yesterday with my daughter to get her Christmas Pictures taken. I had a wonderful experience at the Walmart on Route 9 in Howell, NJ. The girl behind the counter was very polite we waited all of 10 minutes to get our daughter's picture taken. The girl Miriam was a delight working to get good pictures of my daughter. I actually had a few good photos to pick from. This was my first time visiting the store in Howell. I previously used to go to the Picture Me Studios in Brick, New Jersey but that closed.

Sometimes we just need a little patience - especially around the holidays. I am just lucky I have had good experiences. When parents make appointments they should be there on TIME. My appointment was for 12:00 and I was there 15 minutes early. The appointmemt that was for 11:30 showed up at 11:50 which then pushed everyone else back. A little curtosy goes a long way.