PICTURE ME PORTRAITS STUDIO / STILL AHVE NOT RECEIVED PITURES

I have had a horrible experience with that company PICTURE ME. On May 8, 2007 I brought my daughter to the studio in Avon mass to get pictures done in her first communion dress. We paid in full that day 169.00 for the packages that we ordered. On the first visit back the pictures were unentered and had a black strip going through them. The girl was suppose to reorder them, well needless to say they were never ordered. I now deal a girl named colleen who just pretty much gives a great song and dance. She was not helpful, very rude to the point that on my last visit to the store which mind you was the 7th time I have been back trying to get my pictures, she informed me I was holding her up from going home to her son. The store manager Maureenm was appalled at her behavior and rude manner that she also asked for her supervisors telephone number she told us don't bother calling her she will never call you back which she has not. have called customer service, the corporate office and whatever extensions I was transfered to. Here it is NOVEMBER 12,2007 and we still do not have my daughters pictures or an answer to where they are. So beware of the studio picture me they are the worst studio to deal with!

Comments

• Ra
      20th of Dec, 2007

I have had the same problem with picture me in Ill. I still have no pitcures and they won't give me my money back either.

• Ti
      21st of Dec, 2007

I haven't recieved mine either, they did me the same way, and had the nerve to get an attitude on yesterday...