Picture Me Portrait Studios / Unauthorized charges

On August 6th, 2009 I took my 1 year old daughter to have her pictures made. I told the photographer
we only wanted to spend $80.00. We started taking pictures and my little one started to cry. Half of the pictures came out OKAY, but the rest were showing my daugther with a runny nose! The lady then tried to persuade me to purchase the pics of my little ones runny nose. After denying those, she tried to talk me into purchasing pics with edits on them, we denied those as well. After stating we wanted the $80 packet, she tried to sell us a CD, which we denied because it was $40 extra dollars. Eventually the woman said she would throw in 2 CD's and 2 10x30's for a grand total of $174 dollars. Already frustrated, we agreed to pay $174 for everything and walk away. Upon checking out we viewed a grand total of $218.26!!!I said why is this price so high? She stated it was taxes on the products!!! When we got home we viewed the receit again, I noticed she charged me $119.00 for those 10x30's which i didnt want in the first place! This woman tried to manipulate me into paying for things I DID not want!! I will NEVER go back to this place again. I ended up paying $218.26 for NOTHING. The pictures were not even that great and the customer service was horrible! Mark my words...Better Business Bureau here I come. I understand the upselling of a product but I was not being upselled I was being raped with ridiculous charges!Yeah, I would say Im pissed.

Fi

Comments

• Pi
      8th of Oct, 2009

Means their sales were down and they didn't want to get ripped a new one for a small package. We get introuble if we don't get high numbers our jobs get put on the line for low sales.

I've gotten to the point i don't even care anymore it's suppose to be our busy season I had 0 appointments on the books got 2 people in for 7.99's
    I didn't care to upsell them because some people just can't afford it

we have alot of appointments this weekend and i have 4 of them requesting me because i dont' care about avg anymore i just care about capturing good moments.

most of my costomers would love to buy more but can't afford to thats why they love me not pushing them and come back more often