Picture Me Portrait Studios / Terrible Service/Unprofessional Management
Made appointment on line and was given appt time of 2:30 on 11/15/08. We were there a little early, was told they were running "a little behind" Turns out there were 3 more families BEFORE us who were also waiting. Needless to say, we did not get a phone call ahead of time asking if we would like to re-schedule for another time or date...so I spent the better part of my afternoon getting 3 little girls ready to have Xmas pictires taken. And then HAVE an appointment for WHAT? We waited, no lie, 1 & 1/2 hours before having our picture taken!
When I spoke to the manager (on the phone, she was not there) she was rude, arrogant, and told me to wait, reschedule, or take my business elsewhere if I didn't like it, then laughed at me and hung up. Then while my kids were actually getting the pictures taken, she came in but was too chicken to say anything to me and I was too busy w/ my kids to step aside w/ her. She left before we were finished. Not a good overall experience.
More Picture Me Portrait Studios Complaints & Reviews
- Picture Me Photo Studio At Walmart - Costs of pictures & package sizes 
- Pictureme Portrait Studios Walmart - phtots online 
- Picture Me Studios cpi corporation - unfair treatment of employees 
- Picture Me Portrait Studio (CPI) - Unprofessional, shady practices 
- Picture Me Studio - Price, quality 
- Picture Me - graduation pictures 
- Picture me portrait studio - never received pictures I paid for 
- Picture Me Portrait Studios - never got my pictures 
- Picture Me Portrait Company - Family Picture 
- Picture Me Studio - where is my photos or money