PicnicFun.com / No Product No Refund

1 INTERNET, United States Review updated:

I ordered a product. I never got it. UPS said shipper must file a claim. They refuse to file a claim. They will not give me a full refund. In fact I have got no refund at all. They said if I still want the product they will send one but I have to repay for shipping. So, I sent money to them with my credit card. I did not get the product. I did not get any refund. Does that sound like a rip-off to you? This company goes by three names: Picnicfun.com and Kineticfountains.com and Specialty Living, Inc.

Comments

• Di
      4th of Apr, 2012

file a dispute with your credit card company and inform them of all of this so they can note it for the fraud dept

• Al
      6th of Apr, 2012
    PicnicFun.com - They take your money, and you don't get anything and you don't get are refund
    PicnicFun.Com
    Picnicfun.com

PicnicFun.Com also know as KINETICFOUNTAINS.COM or SPECIALTY LIVING, INC.took my money. I never received the product and I did not get a refund. Their address in the WHOIS on their domain name has been privatized so no on can find their physical address. I found it at 174 Bradley Branch Rd. Suite #3, Arden, NC 28704. So, if you order, they take your money, and you don't get anything and you don't get are refund, is that not the definition of a rip-off?

• Pi
      23rd of Apr, 2012

We are very sorry that this customer feels they had a bad experience shopping with Picnic Fun. At Picnic Fun we strive to provide our customers with great service. We have been in business for over 14 years and served thousands of happy customers. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Sadly this customer did not explain the real reason they did not receive their product and was charged fees. If this issue would have been due to our error we would have covered all expenses happily. Below are the details:

3/12/2012 - Customer placed order online to be shipped to a PO Box.
    3/12/2012 - Picnic Fun called customer and requested a physical address instead of a PO Box.
    3/12/2012 - Customer called requesting package be shipped to UPS facility in AZ for pickup. Package would be held only for 5 days, standard policy with UPS.
    3/12/2012 - Customer was emailed UPS tracking number when item shipped.
    3/16/2012 - As requested by the customer, the receiver will pickup at a UPS facility within 5 business days. / Customer has confirmed and will pick up packages this evening (per UPS).
    3/23/2012 - Customer failed to pickup package at UPS facility in AZ which was held for 5 days.
    3/24/2012 - Package left AZ UPS facility back to vendor in PA.
    3/30/2012 - Arrived back to vendor.
    3/27/2012 - Customer emailed us stating that they were not able to pick up the package in time and did not want to pay to have it shipped back to them.
    3/27/2012 - Our vendor charged us (Picnic Fun) a small restocking fee for the returned product. Based on our clearly stated policies on our website we passed this fee on to the customer.
    4/5/2012 - Issued a credit back to the customer minus the delivery shipping cost, return shipping cost and small restocking fee. These were actual expenses we had to pay for this transaction. Our expenses totaled $16.68 most of which were shipping charges from UPS.

If the customer would have picked up the package at the UPS facility, as they said they would, this transaction would have gone perfectly. But since they did not pick it up extra expense were incurred in which the customer would be liable for paying. Picnic Fun delivered the product as requested and should not be responsible for these charges.

PicnicFun.com