Pick & Pay, Spar and others / budget speach and cigarette prices

1 South Africa Review updated:

I would just like to make a comment. The day after the budget speach, when the minister of finance announced the increase in sin taxes, retailers decided that it is a good idea to immediately raise the prices of their ciggarettes. The increase is only effected from 1 March 2010. In other words, retailers like P&P and Spar are acctually stealing from their customers, by raising their prices immediately (dont think that that extra taxes for those 10 days are going to the government!)

Now most people (non-someker) would say that that is my problem if i want to smoke. But then I ask a question...how are they doing you in?

Are these people just oblivious to the fact that the increases are only effective from the 1st of March?

Let me just state for the record that not all the P&P's and Spars' raised their prices.

People shouls speak up. Retailers are getting away with WAY to much!

• Lens Makeke's Response, Jun 11, 2018

Milk supplied on the invoice is sour

Na

Comments

• Le
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Pick n Pay - Pnp Uht full cream milk 1l x 6
    Boksburg
    South Africa

our order number is 25103935 invoiced on the 8th June 2018 invoice no 6110320297

15th of Aug, 2018
    Pick n Pay - Ketel
    South Africa

Ek het 'n ketel gekoop en Pick 'n pay weier om dit binne waarborg tyd te vervang. Ek het al hele tyd gelede dit op julle website aangemeld maar nog GEEEEEEN terugvoer gekry.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Pick n Pay - PnP Istant Noodles
    South Africa

Hi I bought pnp noodles, and took one to work, I am so hungry, I went to go and make my noodles, only to find out that there was no seasoning sachet... WHAT ON EARTH MUST I EAT NOW. I am so tired of complaining to you guys, I am not in the mood to go on Hello Peter again for this

Pick n Pay - Service
    South Africa

I placed a delivery online and about 10 products weren't delivered, now I anyway have to complete my shopping for what wasn't delivered, what is the point of giving the online option, you select all the products that you want and that is in stock according to the online site, and when it get delivered they don't have.

A real waste of time

Pick n Pay - Pick n pay mince
    N1 city
    South Africa

I bought a panet of mince at Pick n Pay N1 City Cape Town and there were pieces of bones in the mince. UNACCEPTABLE from a retail like Pick n Pay.

Pick n Pay - Rude manager
    Vanderbijlparl
    South Africa

The manager of Golden Sun PnP Vanderbijlpark, swears at customers and after his colleague told him he cannot swears at customers he told his colleague he doesn't care. Is that the kind of managers you allow to work for your company, that no wonder PnP is busy closing down.

• Ne
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Pick n Pay - Polony
    Tshwane
    South Africa

2kg polony was priced at R46. 99 for four (4). The supervisor in charge refused to sell it the way it was priced and told me that the merchandisers made a mistake. She offered to give me one free, instead of three.

• Mi
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Pick n Pay - Service
    Centurion
    South Africa

I went to buy at pick n pay at forest hill mall, Pick n pay staff just came infront of me jumping que and pay ..they were making noise 5 of them including the cashier by the name of Daisy.she als helped me while busy pressing her phone .am not happy at all. Il never go shop at any pick n pay

• Ta
      20th of Sep, 2018
    Pick n Pay - Product 2 ply Toilette paper
    South Africa

Good day I bought 2 ply toilet paper of PnP and it is really only one ply and also very hard?

• Ed
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Pick n Pay, Express Wine Route - Air time
    Klapmuts

My cell no. is 082 824 5387

I bought R30 airtime and try to load it on my phone.

It did not register on my phone. It keep on saying, No Airtime