[Resolved] Pick n Pay / smart shopper account

I went for shopping today saturday 28th July 2018...with a full trolley at the till after ringing up all the items the cashier tells me that the smart shopper system is offline and I cannot depart with the goods... This was so frustrating and it happen the second time... There must be some sort of manual system that you guys can fall back in... This occuranxe is very frustrating and disappointing my plans are spoilt for the evening as I did not have another method of payment with me and the store was closing... My heart was literally broken so upset I was and embarrassed since I stood in a line waiting to pay for nothing... They just said I must try tomorrow... What if the same thing happens... This is extremely disappointing

• Resolution statement

• Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018

Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers

Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.

[protected]@pnp.co.za
    [protected]@pnp.co.za

We can be contacted during the following office hours.

Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
    Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00

Our Contact number is [protected].

Kind Regards