[Resolved] Pick n Pay / service in the store
I went to the store yesterday, I was looking for slice of carrot cake! When I arrive at the Bakery, there was no one at the service point. I stood for almost 5 minutes, then I tried to call one of the employee who was inside the bakery, the guy did not answer, he just continued doing his job. After a while the other guy came, I told him that I want carrot cake, he just shook his head to show me that they don't have, then he serves the other customer without asking me to choose an alternative. I then requested vanilla cake, he left again and went inside the bakery. I stood again for almost 3min again. Then I decided to leave the store to go and buy to the other store. The service in that shop is disgusting!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018
Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers
Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.
We can be contacted during the following office hours.
Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00
Our Contact number is [protected].
Pick n Pay
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick n Pay - service
- Pick n Pay - pnp adult cat food
- Pick 'n Pay - bad service