[Resolved] Pick n Pay / service in the store

I went to the store yesterday, I was looking for slice of carrot cake! When I arrive at the Bakery, there was no one at the service point. I stood for almost 5 minutes, then I tried to call one of the employee who was inside the bakery, the guy did not answer, he just continued doing his job. After a while the other guy came, I told him that I want carrot cake, he just shook his head to show me that they don't have, then he serves the other customer without asking me to choose an alternative. I then requested vanilla cake, he left again and went inside the bakery. I stood again for almost 3min again. Then I decided to leave the store to go and buy to the other store. The service in that shop is disgusting!

• Resolution statement

• Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018

Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers

Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.

[protected]@pnp.co.za
    [protected]@pnp.co.za
    [protected]@pnp.co.za‚Äč

We can be contacted during the following office hours.

Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
    Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00

Our Contact number is [protected].

Kind Regards