Pick n Payrequest a refund because they charge me twice

21/01/2017

I went to pick n pay in alberton to buy grocery when I make payment I swiped my post bank card and the card was declined and I pay cash. when I went to check my balance on my post office card it showed that the money went through pick n pay debited 1020, it showed in the statement that money was debited. I went to pick n pay to show them the lady who was assisting me told me that is not their fault I should go to post office to give me my money.

• Updated by katli, Jan 31, 2017

21/01/2017

Ka
Jan 31, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 31, 2017

Your bank needs to reverse it. It will take a few days to fall off. Pick and Pay does not control your bank. Obviously, since the card showed declined, they did not get the money.