Pick N Pay- Canal Walk / bad attitude rude managers

South Africa

Aashil Maharaj
Guys, anyone out there got any complaints for Canal Walk, Please email me your complaints [protected]@gmail.c om! I will definitely seek justice and create public awareness on different platforms! We have Rights and to have Rude Uncouth Managers violate our Rights we must stand up Together! Imagine Marwaan, the Store Manager, said I'm no longer Welcome in his Store- All I did was stand up 4 my rights- he was so COLD and so easy to say U NO LONGER Welcome! WHO PAYS HIS SALARY? Guys if we don't collectively support Canal Walk What Becomes of Marwaan? MARK MY WORDS that Same MARWAAN who so called Banned me or said I'm no longer welcome in His STORE Will Very Soon Invite me back in his STORE with Vouchers and Apologies! I will not take this Insult Lightly and Will Fight 4 Justice by Creating Public Awareness and Joining Hands with the General Public who experienced crap service at Canal Walk! Guys Google Pick n Pay Canal Walk complaints and read the many complaints ranging from selling rotten meat, pricing/barcodes and Bad Attitude with no Service! Guys we can Do this! Stand up for your rights! Looking forward to your emails! FIGHT FOR JUSTICE WE NOT DOGS SO WHY ACCEPT PICK N PAY CANAL WALK MANAGERS COLD ARROGANT TREATMENT?
1 hour ago
Aashil Maharaj
Hi Guys! Get what? This is the Joke of the Century! If you Want to Be treated like Dogs then Visit the Canal Walk STORE! Beware Marwaan the store Manager might Ban you or Say you Not Welcome in the Store! You Don't have Rights in that Store! That's what Happened to me! RUDE and Unprofessional! Story goes like this: Wednesday 13 March at 2pm I Visited the Canal Walk Store, I came across a USN Fat Burner Combo with a Paper Barcode R329 but when I went to till 15, it scanned R299. I immediately took the cashier at Till 15 to the exact corresponding barcode as Dilwinaaz previously said that the cashier must remove the barcode! Then another pick n pay employer rudely pulled out the barcode and squashed it in front of me the customer! Is that ethics? Imagine that's what Canal Walk employees does RUDE, no Ethics. Dilwinaaz was called who offered no help! She as a manager made a statement that I never buy from pick n pay and I make use of Scanright!

Please also check camera footage for Monday 11 March where I bought big block Bonnita cheese and Johnsson uniforms which came to R200 odd rands and I paid with my Gold Amex Card and on Tuesday 12 March 2013 at 4pm where I purchased pyrex bowls and few other item for R488(card) and thereafter R80 cash! To make that statement is demeaning and I demand action! What kind of manager is that to make such harsh cold statements? Its Pick n Pay Scamright policy! Thursday I visited the Canal Walk Store to buy Chicken Breasts and before I could buy the breasts I was called to Marwaan Office who said I'm no Longer Welcome in the Store! I said COOL!

End of the day its us the customers that pays this Guys Salary and even if you lose 1 customer that's not good- we the Customers are the Lifeblood of Pick n Pay Canal Walk! So Guys if you want to be insulted and treated like crap then Please Visit the Canal Walk Store!
You too might be banned or Not Welcome for Standing up for your Rights!
The saying goes if you can't handle the heat Get out of the Kitchen! Marwaan if your store can't Handle the ScaMright policy Remove IT! SCAMRIGHT STATES AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE not AFTER THE PURCHASE! GULWINAAZ Being CS Manager doesn't understand Simple English and to be Rude and arrogant is the cherry on the Top! How can she be a Manager who doesn't understand lower grade English and to be Rude is the Pits!

Guys let's create public awareness, end of the day we not Dogs, we to have our consumer rights so if Pick n Pay doesn't want our business, don't value us! Then why support Canal Walk!

Remember you Too might be Banned or Not Welcome in the Store! Guys there's other big retailers so why go somewhere were u not welcome! Let's enjoy shopping elsewhere where there's no Rude Arrogant Managers!
3 hours ago
Aashil Maharaj
Canal Walk is the Most Disorganised Store Ever! Pick n Pay Managers are Rude especially Gulwinaaz so Guys don't shop there as they got no respect and treat u like crap! Imagine staff there squashes barcodes not to honour promises and managers make statements to the customers that they don't shop there, so we like some piece of dirt! What nerve? What attitude? Would u want to shop in canal walk where u treated like dirt? ScaMright states AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE, NOT AFTER THE PURCHASE! Please teach Gulwinaaz the English Language, God knows what Managers Canal Walk Got who doesn't understand the ENGLISH Language! Trust me its not Higher Grade! Being a Manager simple things you must be able to understand and most importantly u must have Ethics!

I was humiliated again Today Wednesday 13 March 2013. At 2pm I came across USN box with a paper bacode R329(Barcodes corresponded), when I went to the till it scanned R299! I immediately took the cashier at Till 15 to the exact barcode as Dilwinaaz previously said that the cashier must remove the barcode! Then another pick n pay employer rudely pulled out the barcode and squashed it in front of me the customer! Is that ethics? Imagine that's what Canal Walk employees does RUDE, no Ethics. Dilwinaaz was called who offered no help! She as a manager made a statement that I never buy from pick n pay and I make use of Scanright!

Please also check camera footage for Tuesday 12 March 2013 at 4pm where I purchased pyrex bowls and few other item for R488(card) and thereafter R80 cash! To make that statement is demeaning and I demand action! What kind of manager is that to make such harsh cold statements? Its Pick n Pay Scamright policy!

Marwaan must put his money where his mouth is and view Camera footage Wed 2.00-2.30pm and sort this issue out!

Scanright states at the time of purchase, not after the purchase! Please explain this simple english to Rude Dilwinaaz!

I need feedback ASAP
Today at 12:28am
Aashil Maharaj
ScaMright! Pic n Pay! Why SQUASH BARCODES IF NOTHING TO HIDE! PIC N PAY CANAL WALK IS UP TO NO GOOD! GULWINAZZ, MANAGER actually questions CUSTOMER! Check my WORTH! NO ETHICS, CAMERA FOOTAGE MARWAAN PROMISED? WHERE IS IT? TALK IS CHEAP, That's Pic N Pay CANAL WALK- MORE MOUTH LESS ACTION! What ScaMright policy is this? UP TO NO GOOD! PLEASE REMOVE ScaMright Policy! What a JOKE!

Mar 14, 2013