[Resolved] Pick 'n Pay / bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square

The staff at the Campus Square branch are extremely rude and unwilling to assist in general. There are more people standing around, holding hands and having their own good time, than available pay stations or assistance on the floor. Even the Manager (supervisor) on duty doesn't care much.

Yesterday customers had to wait in line while an employee took her time paying and chatting to the cashier on duty and the customers were ignored. Worst of all is the employees have bad attitudes when customers dare say something.

This is just 1 instance, these type of scenes happen daily in the specific branch.

The 'fresh fruit and veg' doesn't last long and sometimes it smells bad in that department, that looks chaotic most of the time.

Overall stock disappointing. It's a pity that the area is only serviced by 1 Pick 'n Pay in the area!

• Resolution statement

• Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018

Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers

Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.

customercare@pnp.co.za
    smartshopperaccount@pnp.co.za

We can be contacted during the following office hours.

Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
    Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00

Our Contact number is 0800 11 22 88.

Kind Regards
    Pick n Pay

Eo

Comments

• De
      16th of Jul, 2017

It is absurd the kind of service that one get in Group PnP.I when to a PnP in campus square and I withdraw money from the till and the cashier gave me a R200.00 note and told her that it won't server for my purpose may I please have a lose money and what I got was a shouting and a question which was ''mna ndenzeni" which means that so what do you want me to do.I asked why she is not asking for a change to other cashiers and I was told that it not their duty to give change.I was not asking for a change I wanted a lose money.instead the cashier started servicing other customers.So this means that there are better customers at PnP than others.it important that if you don't have capacity to render a particular service you simply don't render it at all.
    It is also imperative that you training your cashiers customers services.as much a I would like to use your services, I'll not use services were I'll be treated like nothing.I was also amused by the guy who supposed to be manager presumingly, his conduct is not that of a manager he act the same as the cashier the only thing that Bost about is to beat customers.you will never see me or any of the people close to me using your services or buying your products.if an entity is not treating it's stakeholders well, I don't see a reason that would continue supporting its operations.The name of the guy is Isaac.he was hiding his name and he got annoyed when I looked at his name.