Picasso Home Art/Home Art Lessons / Picasso Home Art Lessons

Picasso Home Art
I am a teacher with Picasso Home Art. I was contacted after posting on Craigslist that I provided art lessons. I contacted the family and taught 4 lessons and was paid for them after a very long wait. I continued the lessons with my client who I had been told had paid for a total of 16 lessons. I have not been paid for four lessons and tried to contact the company several times by email and phone to no avail. My client, in the meantime, was charged addtitional money that she did not need to pay. I wish they would let me know if they are still in business and when I will be paid. I think I could understand it better if they were upfront that they were having trouble. Meanwhile, my client wants to continue lessons on her own, but I have not been paid for the last four.

N  19th of Apr, 2009 by
I, too, was contacted by Picasso Home Art school. I have taught 16 hours but have not been paid. I went online the end of March and found a posting on their website that the company had been bought by someone else and would pay all debts. I haven't heard anything from the company except an e-mail from the person who enlisted me that she no longer worked for the company and hadn't been paid all the wages owed her. I am turning it over to my state's attorney general.