Picaso Web Solutions β€” jpeg to word conversion

Working as a free lancer, And I found a company called picasowebsolutions.com they provide conversion file and they make unusual reports and send to the freelancer and saying that "this is the report got from the foreign client they who send this report can't do anything sorry no payment''; but the report seems nothing usual & standard just a simple made, at last they got into a silly mistakes from a Report saying that in the report "the files found with double space error sorry no payment" but the actual is the adjustments in the alignment, and I called through skype and they are not responding properly & to the messages too. And I asked them the message feedback got from the origin client and they refuse to send it too.
I had deposited 72$ and wasted about a minimum of 6500 Hours with a submission of 230 files which consist more than 1000 words on it, And I want to say that Unfortunately freelancers don't get trap into such scammers who are earning as a side business.

Fa
Sep 02, 2017

Comments

• Pi
      Sep 12, 2017

Dear Fahimmhm
    you have not done well work as it is displayed in image file. we found many more mistake in your file and we send you report also so nothing like that if you worked well then you get paid but your work is not done good.

Thanks & Regard's

• Ra
      Apr 10, 2018

@Picaso Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. I'm got cheated on same case .

They are fake people.

Don't think to join with them .

They cheated my money .my important time .

• Sh
      Jun 13, 2018

@Picaso Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Hi Fahimmhm

You absolutely correct. We got a same response from them after the efforts we put in.
    In simple words I urge anyone on this website to not work with this client or any of these kind of clients. They are fraud and they do not have any ethics. They just believe in making money and ripping off people. I got a same kind of response that you have and this is nothing but a trap. Guys all the posiitive comments here are from their own people so just do not get trapped. They did not even return my initial deposit so I had to go through paypal as a legal procedure to get my money back. I am also trying to get in touch with the newspapers and media in India where this company belongs to and get this fraud in the front page in the newspaper. I will expose these guys big time but i urge all here to stay away from this fraud company

Jun 21, 2018

@Shailja Shah Dear Shailja,
    we check your only 50 files and your accuracy was below 70% why will i check rest of files cause in contract paper mention if your accuracy will go below 70% whole slot wont be check and also that was mention of paid amount you will get back when you provide accuracy level above 70%.
    why will company pay you for your bad work cause i told you 10 times we need exact copy of files nothing to change or correction even any single comma or space so there is to many more mistake in few files some of your doc files doesn't match from image files looks totaly different

Picaso web solutions

• Kt
      Sep 25, 2018

@Shailja Shah Hi, I think I'm also falling on the list of the victims. I'm on the 102nd page of the 150 some STUPID INDIAN sent me. How do we deal with this fraud company? As per a little research, it is founded by some druggist-looking, middle-school-kicked-out kids. I paid $26 for the effin' "contract paper" that they call. I swear if I see one Indian walking I would kill him. Seems like PayPal can't do anything about it. They will just tell you to contact the recipient to return. VERY GOOD idea.

Sep 23, 2019

@Raju Dai Yes, these are fake people, dont trust them, .plz avoid from such scammers

Sep 23, 2019

@Raju Dai submit complaint on this website aginst them

Oct 01, 2019

@Raju Dai Yeah, these are cheaters and scammers, they just trap people and get registration fee and then they reject whole project after checking one or two files out of 153 files.

• Je
      Nov 07, 2017
    Best Best Advice

NEVER PAY ANYTHING! HOW CAN A COMPANY ASK YOU FOR A FEE JUST TO GET A JOB? MOST LIKELY SCAM!

Jun 21, 2018

@Jean1892 Dear Gloney,
    i found your details in our server you didn't work with us picaso web solutions before so how you can complain if you have not worked with us please share your account id of your project which you received by picaso if you worked with us.

Picaso Web solutions

@Jean1892 YES THESE ARE SCAMMERS.DONT GET TRAPPED WITH THESE SCAMMERS

Sep 23, 2019

@Jean1892 Yes u r 100 % right, these are totally scammers, they will trap you, and will spoil your time, money, effort etc. beaware from such scammers and report to govt about these scammers.

• Se
      May 14, 2018

thought so as well, why ask for money from the person you need to pay? why not cut from the initial commission that the freelancer will get after the job is completed?

@Sen10 dont be trap with them, these are biggest scammers

Aug 28, 2018

@Picaso Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Please correct the following response.

original response:
    Dear Fahimmhm

corrected response:
    Dear Fahimmhm,

Your have not done good work. It should be same as displayed in image file. We found many mistakes in your file. We send you report also. If you have worked well then you will get paid, but your work is not good.

• Nd
      Sep 09, 2018

i'm also a victim! the 70% they caculate nonsense! I had deposited 65$ and wasted 2 weeks with a submission of 150 files which consist more than 1000 words on it. On average I'm just wrong 2-5/1000 words per page but they concluded "the accuracy under 70%, no payment" . In the pictures they sent me have many mistake, it like the traps!
    They just need to edit a bit to get the perfect file without losing a penny for you, even they are paid by you. and very mistake in the picture they sent you, you will easily fall into their trap!!
    this is fraud company!!

Oct 05, 2018

@ndthuan We checked in our database nothing match in your email of work id so you just doing bad Impact on company if you paid to anything you mentioned here with details work work account ID.
    so kindly update with your work id

@ndthuan YES, BIGGEST SCAMMERS GROUP
    U R RIGHT, THESE ARE SCAMMERS, JUST TRAPPING PEOPLE TO GET REGSITRATION FEE.

Oct 01, 2019

@ndthuan Yes, these are scammers, they spoil people time, money and fee too.

• Li
      Oct 05, 2018

I've just fallen into the same trap. This is an absolute scam. Let me know if youre going to the media and authorities as I will join you in. The contract is so contradicting.

Sep 22, 2019

@Lisa 818 YES, BIGGEST SCAMMERS GROUP, DO CONTACT HIGHER AUTHORITIES TO SHOW THERE REAL FACE TO PUBLIC

• Vi
      Jul 15, 2019

They seem like frauds. I would request the victims to lodge their complaint with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs at the following link: https://services.india.gov.in/service/detail/register-your-complaint-with-ministry-of-corporate-affairs

@Vicky0509 YES, BIGGEST SCAMMERS GROUP
    SEND ME ANY LINK, I WILL ALSO COMPLAINT AGINST THEM

Oct 01, 2019

@Vicky0509 Yes, launch a complaint against these scammers, i was also trapped with them,

• Na
      Sep 18, 2019

I also got message rom them to work for them on freelancer site ..they seems scammers

@Naeem Raza YES, BIGGEST SCAMMERS GROUP

• Na
      Sep 18, 2019

simple dont waste your time on them ..

Sep 22, 2019

@Naeem Raza YES, THESE ARE SCAMMERS, THEY WILL TAKE REGOSTRATION FROM U, REST THET RREJECT ALL TYPING DOCUMENTS

Sep 19, 2019

These are top fraudulent group. They trap the people by getting registration Fee of 75 USD, at initial they say that is refundable, at the end they say that is not refundable.
    Initially, the Picaso Web Solution is very humble, polite to trap the people, they don't show their terms and conditions and once you pay the registration fee, they issue you a fake contract letter for satisfaction and let me tell you one imp thing, if you go through the contract letter, at the end of the 2nd page, they have written, a comment if a single file is rejected, whole project is spoiled, and that is below the individual signatures, which clearly depicts there fraudulent move and once you submit the project, they will come up with their malafide intentions and real colour.

In my case, they trap me like this, they got registration fee etc, then after days they said we did recvd your payment, stop all work, like this, and then they recvd again payment from me, and finally, i submit the project, and after 4 days, they checked all files and send me a report of only those 8 files, which have mistakes and on the basis of that, they rejected the whole work and not refund my registration money.
    Dont be trapped in these scammers, they sppoil your time, effort, ans money.
    One thing more, i will like to inform you, that these scammers, get this data from USA Based Companies, which pays them well and they give this data for typing at very low rate, and once you submit the files, they deliver that data to there client and get the amount from them and gives you nothing by giving you a report of mistakes of 5 % perecent files, by lying this that we have not checked all files.

Its my humble request that, dont be trapped with these scammers and report to govt, to took serious actions against these notorious scammers group.
    I have each and every record .You can reach to me at this email for further elaboration.
    ghazali.[protected]@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2019

These are the people who are working in this scammer group;

01.Ram Kumar (Managing Director) (He was the focal point for my project)
    02. Vikash Kumar (Computer Operator)
    03. Mahesh Kumar (Manager)
    04. Sudhanshu kumar (Founder)
    05. Shyam Kumar (Director/CEO)

I have all the proof, records, conversation, emails, chats for my case.
    I request all the people, to complaint to govt about these scammers and to inform in your domain about they way they adopt to trap the innocent people by spoiling there time, money and effort too.
    Those who did this project, they all are well aware of it, it is a hell of typing job, with very dull colour samples to type see attached files.
    you can contact me on this email address for further information
    ghazali.[protected]@gmail.com

@Haamid Ghazali Dear @ Haamid Ghazali
    we already raised a complain in govt against you due to unusual make a claim of company. you read all T&C details and said i will work. we already make a complain in international authority for false complain against company our lawyer will contact you ASAP.

Sep 22, 2019

@Picaso Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Do send me a copy of that complaint, so that I can pursue and show your clear face to public!

Oct 01, 2019

@Picaso Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Waiting for lawyer, when he will contact me, just to put threats by giving comments, and hiding your malafide intenstions, u r biggest scammers.

@Haamid Ghazali
    first i want to let you know you have not deposited 75$ USD for any kind of Project we don't have any package like that as you Mentioned above that amount. you agree with all conditions and which is clear mentioned in our official website www.picasowebsolutions.com all term and condition of Project before after read term and conditions you signed that paper for the project with error parameter if you want you can gave up from project and take refund but you said i can do this work easily and i read all T&C of project and i can work with you.
    you only paid 40$ usd for the silver plans not to 70$ and we already refund you your paid amount. another thing your work is not qualified and you did huge mistake in 40 pages we show you that why our client not check whole page cause your 40 page is not approved for print then no need to use for rest page to check in one page you did more than 25 mistake then calculate whole slot how much you did error before start work i clear email you no need to change or correction any word but you still change that words you said i though in image files have wrong so i changed but that was clear mention no need to change type same as image file.
    we attached here your work report that is not done your side like you promise for our client work.

Thanks Regard's
    Picaso web solutions

Sep 22, 2019

@Picaso Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Nice to see all this, the purpose of attaching all these reports is good, that's why I have to inform all people that you people just trap the people, by sending a simple sample, in which there is no such instructions mentioned, that if any file have mistakes, (See attach Sample)
    then whole projects will be rejected, is this justifiable at any walk of life?

and once the individual has deposited the registration money i.e 75USD for silver drama plan, then you issue the contract letter, this is first things which reflects there malafide intenstions to trap the individuals.See attached paper, which they issue you a sample, before submission of registration fee! (See attached Sample)

in which you mention such clauses, terms and conditions, and at the end of paper, after individual signature, your have mentioned these lines, which yous say we have proof?
    What sort of proof you have, just to spoil, people time, money and effort.
    You work oversmartly, for trapping the people.

Sep 22, 2019

@Picaso Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. I send to twice 40USD, and it was more than 75 USD, i have proofs for that too, and you simply deceiving the customers, by putting a new good looking face.

Secondly u did not retuned / refunded my payment, if you have refunded, you must attach proof for that.

U only checked 8 pages, not 40, always lieing, , , like notorious gang,
    you said I changed the words, pls show that email for ref?

Dear ALL;

I am requesting you all, not to believe on these scammers, its my humble plea to all,
    otherwise u will spoil your time, money and effort, see below those dull font samples which you have to type !
    i am dam sure, after seeing the sample, you urself will decide not to proceed with these scammers.

Sep 24, 2019

@Haamid Ghazali you send twice where you can connect to payoneer where you paid that amount and as per your signed agreement if you not achive you wont get back your security amount due to bad work accuracy of your work that was clear mentioned before start work also mentioned in our website less than 70% no Rework no payment allowed you can check your work accuracy your side and found no mistaken in all doc file then contact to picaso for payment

Dear @Haamid Ghazali
    your work report attached here not qualified and we check some page and found errors you can check and see.

Sep 22, 2019

@Picaso Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. They checked only 8 Files, as in my project, these 8 files have error, so they ust picked only these 8 files by excluding remaining 145 files, which were correct.
    See file nos for ur ref..
    FILE NUMBER
    TER1051768D03251
    TER1051768D03252
    TER1051768D03253

Sep 22, 2019

These people first send you a simple sample, before submission of registration fee.(See attached File).
    Once you down load these file, you will see there is no such conditions mentioned, as they have to trap you, in order to get 75 USD as Registration Fee?
    Once you have send 75 USD as Registration Fee, then they will issue you contract letter, in which they will put all terms and conditions like percentage of error etc, but the most imp thing is

Sep 22, 2019

@Haamid Ghazali they mentioned the clause of rejection at the end of contract, under your signature, so that one cannot study it properly, and secondly, it is under the signatures, which reflects these terms and conditions you have not agreed.
    If one has agreed, they must be given in the intial sample, so that one must be clear before paying the registration fee.

• Si
      Sep 22, 2019

Hey its SID ( siddharth pandey ) ... On a side i think that picasowebsolutions is a good company but on other side why do i see all guys against it over here ??? ... I m was going to apply for gold plan but now i am confused what to do πŸ˜‘πŸ˜

Sep 22, 2019

@siddharth pandey Dear please believe me, dont apply there, they will spoil your money, time and effort.
    they will get the registration fee and then send you a contract letter, in which they will put the clause that:
    If any one file have mistakes, whole project will be rejected!

• Si
      Sep 22, 2019

Why is everyone here against picasowebsolutions ... Is it really fake 😭... I was thinking to complete 3-4 projects (after my exams and practicals )for gold plan for them and buy a good phone for me as i love to be with latest technology ... I am really very much confused 😐... Should i apply for gold plan or not πŸ˜₯... 6000 rs. really means a lot to me ... If in a case thats really a scam then ... Really very much confused

Sep 22, 2019

@siddharth pandey PLEASE DONT APPLY DEAR!
    Beleiev me, i am telling you, these are bigger scammers, they will trap you by giving logics, etc, and govt approved and govt security etc, , , do contact me for further details on this email id
    ghazali.[protected]@gmail.com;

@siddharth pandey Dear Pandey,
    we attached his Agreement paper of him and agreed with that term and conditions of that project and in our web portal also mentioned less than 70% No rework no payment that how you can say fake project we are running.
    company and client will pay for good work not to bad work and they didn't work as mentioned on paper. we said him clear do not change or correction any mistake then if you change in doc files you will be responsible for error. and our company paid a lost of client for his good effort if some clients not doing good like him it means company is not responsible for his Bad work.

Oct 01, 2019

@Picaso Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. u people do same things, with every client, by getting registration fee and then issuing contract letter, u r biggest scammers!
    dont get in touch with them, and even complaint to Indian Govt.

Sep 22, 2019

See attached files for sample which they send before submission of 75 USD Registration Fee.
    Go through it, it does not reflect, any such term and conditions, that if one file is rejected the whole project is rejected.
    It contains seven pages please go through it, you will understand very easily that there is no such clause mentioned,

WHY THAT CLAUSE IS NOT MENTIONED IN SAMPLE FILE?

That I am saying, that once you pay 75 USD as Registration Fee, then you are trapped in there mission, and the they issue contract letter, in which they mentioned the that clause, if one file have mistakes, whole project is rejected, with no refund of payment...

@Haamid Ghazali Dear Haamid Ghazali,
    you have not done well as i said before and we don't received 80$ USD from your end. you can connect with your Bnak or Payoneer where you paid that Amount you worked on silver plans after discount fee was 40$ and we have a legal document of you can see here after your signed paper.

Sep 22, 2019

See the attached 02 pages of the contract letter issued to me as ref, but don't forget this contract letter is issued, once you submit the registration fee...i.e 75USD...I have just hide the address, rest as it is,

also check all percentage error chart and last 03 lines of second page, in very little font size, at the the end of page, below the signatures.

THE PURPOSE OF HIGHLIGHTING THIS ISSUE IS, PLEASE DONT BE TRAPPED IN SUCH TYPE OF SCAMMERS...

Dear @Haamid Ghazali,

Oct 01, 2019

i send u twice times 40 USD, first one were before the letter and 40 USD after u emailed that u have not recvd those 40 USD, where as those were deducted from my account. And now u saying that u took 40 USD, where as actually u took 80 USD.

Oct 02, 2019

@Haamid Ghazali Dear Hammid,
    you have to email to support team for that concern here we cant resolve your concern. so you have to email us for resolve your query if you not how we can resolve and you can see here your transaction details that was cancel how Picaso received your Payment so you need to contact Payoneer.

Oct 02, 2019