Pialago Cleaners / Awful company

1 6290 Irvine Blvd.Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 949-494-4900

This company bleached my $450 beige sweater with white spots and refused to first return it back to me, then after 2 months they finally gave it back but charged my credit card for the cleaning fee and said to me that they never clean it so therefore they didn't bleach my sweater! What kind of lame excuse is that?! If it was never washed, then why did I get charged? The funny thing is that after all of this, the girl that works there told me that if your sweater had looked like this when we first got it, we wouldn't even accept it. Well!? yeah exactly... my sweater was fine before it went in..

So finally about a month ago, they told me that I will get a full refund back to my credit card. Well guess what?! still no refund yet so I called and called and finally the girl on the phone told me that 'oh, sorry... my boss said he'll cut you a check but he haven't had a chance to do so yet?!' ah! yeah right?! It's been over 3 months. Does it really take someone that long to write a check. I already filed a complain on BBB and planning to take more action so that everyone can know how shady this company is. BBB get gave them a DD rating (with a total of 3 complains in the last 3 years).

People beware and never use them if you live in Orange County (around Irvine and the Newport Coast area)... and to think their service would be far superior because of their ridiculous price... think again!

Va

Comments

• Mo
      3rd of Jun, 2010

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me with a black skirt! I, too, filed a complaint with the BBB, who now gives them an [censored]

I brought a black skirt in to have dry cleaned. When I came to pick it up, I was told it wasn't ready because there were stains on it that they were working on. I asked to see what they were talking about since there were NOT any stains on it when I dropped it off and they refused to bring it to me! Obviously they screwed up.

It took the manager/owner, Karen, 2 weeks just to return my phone call. Once she did, she yelled and carried on about how I brought the skirt in damaged and that any stains on it were a result of some product I had used ie. deodorant, self tanner, lotion. What a joke! Not once did she offer and apology or do anything to rectify the problem. What happened to customer service???

Hopefully The Irvine Company is aware that this place is operating without a business license and has an 'F' rating. They need to be evicted!

STAY AWAY FROM PIALAGO CLEANERS!!!