PIA / flight delayed and cancellation

PO. BOX 127345, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971503454013

Dear Sir,
My name is Muhammad Altaf Awan and I am Frequent Flyer of PIA. MY FF # [protected].
I have travelled from Dubai to Karachi via PK208 dated 23-Dec-2014. The next connection was 24-Dec-2014 @ 7.00pm from Karachi to Rahim Yar khan via PK582 which was cancelled after boarding and long argument with PIA staff (Movie is recorded for proof). The flight was cancelled with no next booking, after this behaviour from PIA no other way, I decided to travel by Road and I pay to taxi (Airport white cab taxi) 19, 000 for Rahim yar khan.which took around 12 hours and I was too much exhausted due to long journey by road The ASAP early arrival was very important for me. NO proper compensation or alternate provided by PIA Air line. only PKR, 2500 was given to me for this sector.
While returning from Pakistan (Rahim yar khan air port to Abu Dhabi Airport) flight was cancelled with no by air alternate.
I again came from Rahim yar khan to Karachi (650KM) by road which took around 12 hours and I was too much exhausted due to long journey by road.
The next flight PK 237 from Karachi to Abu Dhabi was also delay by 2.15 hours but no proper information.
Kindly compensate me financially, compensation of mentally disturbance and time cost against the wastage of my time.

Ma