physiomed fitness club / membership fraud

1 Toronto, ON, Canada Review updated:

i joined the gym in decemeber 2011 on a yearly term and only after 3months it shut down. now the gym people are not refunding my money. they are not replying to my emails and i there is not telephone number where we could reach them. im a student and it is very difficult for me to save more money for gym. please help me get my money back.
thanks

An

Comments

3rd of May, 2012

i joined the physiomed gym in december 2011 on a yearly term and after using it for 3months one day out of the blue we got a notice that the gym has shut down, they gave us an email address where we could reach the company rep. i have emailed them 5 times requesting them to refund my remaining money but i have not received a single email back from them. i have also tried to find their contact number but all the numbers are turned off. its very frustrating and stressful for me as i havnt been able to workout which is also affecting my health at this point. please help me get my money back from them as i am a student and it is very difficult for me to arrange the money again for another gym

3rd of May, 2012

i joined the physiomed fitness club Airport road location in december 2011 on a yearly term, after using the service for only 3 months i got a notice that the gym is being shut down due to some internal problem. they gave me an email id where i could reach for any further info. i emailed them numerous times to get my remaing money back as i used the gym for only 3 month but i havnt got a single reply. i also tried to find their phone number but all their numbers are turned off. its very frustrating and it is causing me a lot of stress. i have been unable to work out for the past month due to this issue. my money is stuck there i am a student and it is impossible for me to come up with more money to join another gym. this is also affecting my health. please help me get my money back as i know other people have got it back.