Physical Enhancement Labs, Inc - Thin Tabs / Unauthorized debit card charge

United States Review updated:
Last week I made a purchase for a free 15 day trial of the thin tabs and all I was to pay was the shipping charge of $4.95. On Saturday I checked my debit card statement online and there was a charge for $149.95 from Thin Tabs that I never authorized. I called the sales number and of course noone has called me back. I want the charge taken off my debit card. The product does not work and I didn't authorize this charge.

A  14th of Apr, 2007 by
I too was ripped off for $150.00 ($149.95) to be exact by the company above. I did not authorized the charge. The only think I was ordering was their 15 day trial bottle which I paid shipping for! Then I find a $149.95 charge on my credit statement. I called the company and the person got real indignant with me and told me that I had no choice, I have paid for the product and wasn't getting my money back. They even refused their product back when I tried shipping it back to them.
N  18th of Apr, 2007 by

Thintabs / Physical Enhancement Labs - Scam terms and conditions!

I have also been fighting this company for a credit for pills that were returned after I canceled the order. I filed a complaint with the Oklahoma BBB but my file is now marked Closed - Unresolved. I am not through fighting them! I just filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and wish all of you who have complaints here would do the same. Go to www.ftc.gov. My thanks to all of you who do so.
A  18th of Apr, 2007 by

I found this complaint extremely useful to me. I have been trying to find out where I could go to see if anyone has had any negative experience with ThinTab. My checking account was billed for $149.95. I didn’t receive any pills from this company, so the bank gave me the number to contact them. I called and the gentleman was very rude to me. He said the money was for some type of membership. I told him that I didn’t receive any pills and that I didn’t want to be in their membership. He said they don’t give refunds. I told him you couldn’t make a consumer be in your membership. He said I just did and hung up on me.

The $149.95 caused my banking account to be overdrawn -$800.00. My checking account was so messed up I didn’t know what to do. None of my bills got paid they were all returned unpaid. I’m on a fixed income and not only my checking account was messed up but my credit as well.

Someone has to stop these people put him or her in prison forever. Better still put them all on an island with no possibly way of reaching society. Let them do wrong to each other and let them find a way to have shelter, food, and clothing. Just put them on the island and forget they even exist.

Barbara Lovelace
A  2nd of Aug, 2007 by
I was notified through into Support the payment vehicle used by thintabs that they were sending an auto shipment. I notified them that I did not order any shipment and to cancel it. They did and never charged my credit card. Now however I am getting calls from a recovery co. out of P.A. claiming to represent thintabs and demanding $202.43 or they will report me to the credit bureaus. I'm trying to contact thintabs to send me a bill. We will see...
A  25th of Aug, 2007 by
I also purchased a free 15-day trial supply of Thin Tab and they charged my credit card for $150 and sent me 2 bottles of 60-day supply, that I did not order! This company is a RIPOFF and their product is a placebo pill. Someone needs to put them out of business!