Physical Enhancement Laboratories / Unauthorized shipment and charges!

I ordered a sample of Phentrazine 37.5 (weight loss formula) on 12/19/06 and was charged $4.95 from my checking account (debit card). I received this sample but then on 1/8/07 I was charged $149.95 from my checking account. I not only did not receive anything for the charge of $149.95, I did not authorize this shipment. I have called the number that was listed in my bank account [protected]) several times about this and got an email response that there is no refund.

A  30th of Jan, 2007 by
Exact same thing happened to me....but my bank reversed the charges and is investigating the company.
A  8th of Feb, 2007 by
The same thing happened to me, but under the name of supreme sales and I was charged $175.00. They never sent me anything, just stole my money.
A  9th of Feb, 2007 by
Same thing happened to me, but I didn't order anything from them. They have charged my husbands credit card three times for a total of 240.00 and I received one bottle of diet pills that I never ordered. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, the Attorney Generals office in Oklahoma City and the OKC PD. I think I may have ordered something from them 2-3 years ago and got the same scam with the free 30 day supply then they billed me for 90 day supply a week later, but they were using a different name and it was a different product. That has to be how they got our credit card number. I let it go that time but they picked on the wrong person this time.
A  21st of Feb, 2007 by
ditto~ I feel like such a sucker! I looked at the email they sent me and figured I'd try their product, after all, it's free, just shipping. Then a couple weeks later I find a charge on my account for 149.95. Ive called the 800 number and keep getting their voicemail! I've been reading lots of negative comments when I googled their phone number, just wished I'd googled it prior to trying the FREE sample! I am trying to dispute the charges through my bank. It makes me so mad that there are people out there doing this and getting away with it!
A  12th of Mar, 2007 by
This happened t me, I have called 2 numbers I found 33 times and emailed 12 times, with no response, please help. I cant find anything else about them, what state do I file with the BBB and pursue this. I actually want to file a class action lawsuit. They show up on every website as fraudulent. Please help me locate them.

I have every intention of going the distance and spending all week filing complaints. If you are with me on the class action suit, please contact me @ email.
A  15th of May, 2007 by
Pure Energy Products 888-334-7927 or 888-527-0870 or 405-631-6366, which will direct you to on-line to submit a ticket for any question or concerns. Web site: usaveonpills.com / Physical Enhancement Labs, Inc.

This is to inform you that I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. This email will be forwarded and copied.

On March 29th I ordered a FREE-SAMPLE Of Phentrazine 37.5 for $4.95 the cost of shipping. These pills did not work for me. They actually made my stomach hurt. I received a package in the mail from your company. I did not open it and returned it to sender. On my “May” Master Card bill there was a charge for 149.95 from your company. I did not order any more pills, nor did I give any consent to have my charge acct used for this purchase. I tried to cancel by following the instruction on-line, but I was not successful. Your on-line system would not take my user id or my passcode that I had selected; it just kept saying invalid username or password. I tried to register several time. I have made print out on my attempt to register. When I spoke to Reggie on May 15th around 11:01, he stated that I should have received a password sent to me via email. I have also made a print out of my emails that were sent, no email from your company providing me with a pass code. I did not read or see anywhere where it stated that I needed to cancel my order since I never made an order in the first place. I just tried your FREE-SAMPLE. Your company employee Reggie has threatened to report me to the credit bureau for charges that was not authorized. I have more than great credit. I assure you I will do whatever I need to do to keep my credit from any derogatory remarks. Your system for customer support is not sufficient for individuals to contact you regarding billing or questions. Reggie stated that I needed to cancel the order within 15 days of receiving my order. What if someone did not have a computer or had access to on-line at the time to establish the deadlines you have created. This is a trap. You are trapping your customers with false advertisement. If the product is good, people will order with out you trapping them to order. I was told by Reggie that you will charge me another 100.00 plus for calling my credit card company to dispute the charges of 149.95. This was a fraud rant charge, of course I’m going to call my credit card company to dispute the unauthorized charge. I have sent back the product that I did not ask for. Reggie stated that I agree to that shipment by clicking submit, that I should have read the full disclosure. I say to you that, I did not see no such disclosure, if it had been there, I would not have accepted the FREE-TRIAL OFFER. Knowing that my credit card would be charged an additional 149.95 without knowing if I like the product or not. Who would accept that offer? Who would pay for something that they don’t even know if it works? You have trapped me; you have not provided adequate way to contact your company. You sales rep Reggie, left me a false message twice telling me his extension was 107, when in fact his extension was 105, (I have saved those messages), which I had to call several times to find that out. All your lines that I had tried left a message that the person was out. I had to fax my request to cancel before I had gotten a hold of anyone to speak with me. You don’t even have your address on your web site to receive any letters. Why do you make yourself hard to reach? Again, those pills made my stomach hurt.

No other way offered to cancel except on-line. This can’t be legal. Usually, If you order anything, you are given 30 days to return good for a refund if not completely satisfied. I didn’t even open the package, I was surprise that I had received a shipment in the first place. Are you saying that you don’t even give your customers the option to see if they like the product. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE PRODUCTS, DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT any unauthorized amounts. Let this email serve as cancellation due to your breach of agreement for not allowing a proper way to cancel if one chooses, “your web site is not working to submit a ticket.” You failed to provide another way to cancel. I didn’t even know i had to cancel!!!

WHY DO YOU NEED TO CANCEL IF YOU DON’T EVEN ORDER? I DID NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCT OTHER THAT THE FREE-SAMPLE OF Phentrazine that was suppose to only cost me $4.95, that is all. I wanted to mail you that amount, but, there was no option to even to that. I was only given an option to provide you a credit card number. You have a MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT. I will ask for a full investigation. Maybe there are others who have been trapped also.
A  17th of May, 2007 by
Yes, this scam also happened to me. Exactly as the ones listed before. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company. I definitely will not pay this charge come hell or high water. This outfit is nothing but a bunch of scam artists. It appears that they have scammed a lot of people. I still have their pills and am not sure where to return them to. I sure hope that some authorities take them into hand.
A  24th of May, 2007 by
It happened to me too!! They charged my card TWICE for $149.95. I tried to dispute it and got nowhere. I also filed a dispute through my credit card, but the company sent a letter saying the charge was legit!!