Php Website Scripts For Webmasters / fraud

1 Netherlands Review updated:

I forgot to include this information in my first complaint. When you pay for a website script from scriptsfeed.com, you're supposed to be able to instantly download it. I paid immediately with PayPal and waited several hours for a download link. When I emailed them, a guy named "Matt" said there is a 6 hour delay with their credit card processor. If this is the case, why do they advertise instant download and continue to do so? It took 30 hours for me to get a response and I didn't get an actual download link to download this defective script for about 40 hours. So you see, this seller is bad news all the way around and should be avoided. You might as well flush your money down the toilet. The scripts business is a very shady business and these aren't the only frauds. I've been ripped off by others and as soon as I can gather the information, I'll post it here since I now know there is a site for it. Thanks.

Ki

Comments

• Ki
      18th of May, 2008

Here's a follow-up to my complaint. After posting on this site, scriptsfeed agreed to refund my money. I received a refund in about 10 days. In private emails, Matt, from scriptsfeed, told me they don't provide any support for the auction script and some other scripts. I informed him that the item descriptions for the script says "The Quality and good Support guaranteed!". (Yes, I know, this is incorrect English) and that if they don't support it, they should not say so in their description. Some time has now passed and I just checked the site and the description and promise of support is still there. So in my opinion, it appears they are going to just continue to take money from unsuspecting buyers, then when the defective script doesn't work right, the same thing will happen and they won't answer their emails. Refunding my money showed they at least had some ethics but continue to operate the same way, so it's confusing.

• Pe
      2nd of Jun, 2008

I would be interested to know what was wrong with the auction scripts

• Mi
      20th of Oct, 2008

I just had my first experience with Matt today.

I had purchased and downloaded a couple real estate scripts without a problem. (www.ISBURealty.com and www.LosAngelesDreamHomes.com) Then, I downloaded a dating script (www.2xtc.com). This was different and gave me some problems. I emailed Matt and within one hour, he had responded to my email, gathered my ftp information, and had the dating script up and running.

Even though I wouldn't expect 24/7 support, I will buy from them again.

• Tr
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I, too, purchased a script program from scriptsfeed. My PHP knowledge is limited so I wanted to purchase an auto listing script from them to avoid having the headache of figuring out how to do it myself! The problem I had is that it was missing the RegistrationTemplate.php file...which screwed everything up. I couldn't have people register, I couldn't charge for my services, nothing. Also, I had to wait several hours for my download. I finally received my download after I told them if I didn't receive it by 3 p.m., I would put a stop payment on my PayPal...for some reason, I got my download by 3 p.m. I wish I had that stupid RegistrationTemplate.php file...

• Mi
      10th of Nov, 2008

This is a follow up to my posting around 10-20. I believe what is happening here is that Matt probably has no idea who wrote these scripts. He merely may have the resell rights. Thus, there is no customer service. It seems to be "purchase at your own risk" and "good luck". I have many complaints from the scripts myself and have not received any support to my emails.

Remember, we usually get what we pay for. Also, if a company does not have phone support...beware.

I have seen these scripts elsewhere since for a less expensive price.

Hope this helps anybody researching their purchase.