Php Scripts For Webmasters / Fraud

1 Netherlands Review updated:

Several weeks ago, I purchased a turnkey php website script for an auction website from scriptsfeed.com. I paid an additional $10 for installation on my web server. In the description of all the scripts they sell, they say "The Quality and good Support guaranteed!". The software was full of bugs. If an auction site, or really, any other site, doesn't work perfectly when testing, it's absolutely worthless. I sent 2 emails to them with my concerns, asking if they would troubleshoot the script. I do not have the technical ability to do this, and it would probably have been a minor fix for them, but they ignored my emails asking for help. They are a prime example of a business that will promise you anything to get your money, then forget about you immediately. Please, to all those people who wish to start their own auction site, dating site, or any number of other sites, scriptsfeed.com sells many different scripts, and they all work basically the same, so if you buy a script from them, it is highly probably that your script will be defective, so don't send them your money! You're guaranteed to be ripped off. And I was very kind to them in my emails, so it doesn't matter who you are or what you say, they will NOT provide any support for what they sell.

Ki

Comments

• Mi
      11th of Dec, 2008

I also bought an auction script from these jokers. Not only was it FULL OF BUGS, but the script does not accept paypal!!! This means you have to have a completely free auction site. B.S.!! And their instant download did not work and I waited 2 days to get the script. A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

• En
      5th of Dec, 2010

You need to be aware that all these sites who sell these ready carts with templates, basically you pay for an archive to download. They won't configure it for you, set it up neither customize it nor support it. The engine is typically open source software.

My advice is find someone who knows about the software, e-commerce or otherwise and negotiate requirements and expenses to setup a proper store. Otherwise you'll end up with something unusable.

• Re
      31st of Mar, 2011

SCIPTSFEED.COM DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM !!!
    I wish I made a search before I did purchase from Scriptsfeed.com, Because it happened same to me, They are still frauding people and we are in 2011...
    As these people said. Script is full of bugs and the installer doesn't work, You get Errors... luckily I didn't pay for Installation.
    I did sent 2 emails too to them and no reply from them...NO SUPPORT !!!
    My boyfriend did try to fix it, though he's good at it but not even manually there was nothing to do...
    THEY ARE A FRAUD!!!