PhotoVideo Network / Lying salespersons
The sales people of this company, WRONGLY represent their price package. I was told 6 hours of footage, 2 locations at $1, 000. I was not told that I had to pay for the in-between time of going from the church to the hall. I got a phone call the week before my wedding (the nerve) telling me that I had to pay an extra $450.00, otherwise the videographer was only paid to until 8pm (regardless of wether he was shooting or not). This was very sneakily done. Mind you, they called me to tell me this, so this was planned all along.
DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!! By the way, I still have not recieved my video from these people. It has been 5 months already.
More PhotoVideo Network Complaints & Reviews
- PhotoVideo Network - This has been the worst experience ever! 
- PhotoVideo Network - scummy scam artist 
- PhotoVideo Network - Photos and Video
- PhotoVideo Network - Rip Offs
- PhotoVideo Network - Lying/Unethical/Bad Business 
- PhotoVideo Network - Dishonest Crooks
- PhotoVideo Network - Unprofessional and SHADY
- PhotoVideo Network - Worst Service, worst photos