Photocake - www.icingsheet.com / Money paid but goods not received

1 India Review updated:

This is a cake decorating company called Photocake and it's web address is www.icingsheet.com and I have been buying Choco Sheets for my cake decorating hobby. The first 2 purchases I made from GVK Enterprises who manage this company, went quite smoothly with no hassles. I then sent an email 22/7/07 ordering more of the sheets and sent money via Western Union transfer (AUD $202.20) as I had done previously. On 19/7/2007 he responded that he'd received the money and my shipment would be sent in 48 hours.

It is now 09/10/2007 and I still don't have my Choco Sheets. I have emailed him on many occasions and sometimes he replied, promising me he would send them in the next day or two. He was having problems with the Dark Choco Sheets and they were trying to improve the quality but again, that was weeks ago! He said he would post the White Choco sheets the next day. I phoned him a couple of months ago and again he promised I would have them soon.

Please can anyone help me? He won't even respond to my emails now or answer the phone. I have tried using the phone numbers advertised on his website. The phones ring and ring but are not answered. I want the Choco Sheets or my money back!!

Comments

• Ka
      17th of Jan, 2008

Yesterday 17/1/2008 I finally received the Choco Sheets (6 months after paying). This matter involved lots of emails from me where I informed him I wouldn't give up until I had my money back or the sheets I'd paid for. It also involved the Indian Consulate in Australia's involvement and support as well. Thank you.