Photo Video Network / Very dishonest and rude

Photo Video Network
My event was June 27th 2009. These people are very unprofessional and LIARS. Let me start by saying they said everything in the book to make the company look very reliable. I was told that they travel in two's by their representative Ralph that came to my home to speak to my husband and I. the reason for this was that if something happened to the first photographer they would have a backup. Ralph assured me they were never late. Well on my wedding day the photographer was one hour late then lied to the Manager Tom Rizzo who was very rude unprofessional and dishonest and said my priest was late! I called tom the day before my wedding when I noticed that he had taken entire balance outof mybank account then when questioned he lied and said I circled full amount even had the audasity to fax me the paper with the amount cirled which means he went as far as to circle it himself!! I will be reporting them to the better business bureau after several calls and Tom Rizzo-the manager hangin up on me...