Photo Video Network / DO NOT USE!!!

1 NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-942-0056

What a terrible experience!!!
Where to start, I should have gone with my better judgment when my husband decided to say yes to using their services. My husband and I are both in sales so we know the deal. The Photovideo Network salesman showed us a great 6 hour package and at the end told us that the package included a VHS and we would have to pay a significant amount to transfer the video onto a DVD. Who in this day in age would even attempt to sell a VHS??? Than we went through the whole sales pitch; what do I have to do to get your business, what do you want to pay, this offer is only valid today... you get the picture. We went through with the package after he changed the VHS to an included DVD and reduced the price by a couple hundred dollars.

The day of the wedding came and to be honest my videographer was very nice, thank you Rod.

Now that my wedding is over and we are back from our honeymoon we are trying to set up a time to go edit our video and guess what... they are only available to edit videos Monday through Friday 9-3. If you are like me and used most or all of you vacation days for the wedding and honeymoon DO NOT use them because you will be taking a sick day to have a say in your final product.

I called to speak to my account manager 5 times each time leaving a message and never received a call back, finally on my 6th call I started getting angry the account manager answered and said he NEVER received any of my messages. They will not work with you no matter what, in my case I used my full 2 weeks for my honeymoon and I have two dying family members which I will have to use my sick days for the wakes and funerals later this year. I explained this to the account manager and said sorry but they won't do anything to accommodate my situation and that he shouldn't even be talking to me because I hadn't paid my $152 balance. That is another thing if you don't pay your balance they won't speak to you or even consider setting up an appointment, my guess is because once they have your money it won't matter how bad the video comes out.

Photovideo Network was the worst decision I made for my wedding, pay the couple hundred extra and get people who will be more professional and more available to work with you!!!

Comments

• So
      26th of Jan, 2009
    Photo Video Network - LYING COMPANY try and get you for more money
    Photo Video Network
    New York

This company from the beginning has lied about EVERYTHING! My video was supposed to be 1000 and now its only 2000. They have tried every scan to trick me into giving them more money.

20th of Mar, 2009
    Photo Video Network - misrepresentation/unprofessional
    New Jersey

today is my anniversary, & I've never looked back at my album as it is terrible. the photographer got drunk at my wedding (left equipment behind) and did not shoot ANY of the pictures i requested (brought sample pics for him to duplicate the style) family pictures only happened because my neice rallied and lined up the people; there are dirty dishes in the background. I had to use my invitation in my album, as the photog was incapable of taking a pic of our hands? he practically climbed on my lap-the sales reps promise professionals and send some guy with a camera, and then are rude and state "we're so big, you can't hurt us" do NOT use these people.

• We
      17th of Jul, 2012

THE SALESMAN WAS THE BIGGEST LIAR EVER, HE PITCHED ME AND MY WIFE A PACKAGE THAT WAS TO DIE FOR 2 LEATHER ALBUMS, ALL OUR PICS ON A DISC FOR UBNDER $2000. ME AN MY WIFE JUMPED ON IT BUT, AFTER THE WEDDING WAS WHEN THE NIGHTMARE STARTED. WE WENT O THE MAIN OFFICE AND WERE SHOWN A $5 DISCOUNT ALBUMB WITH ONLY 30 PICS OF OUR WEDDING.!!!???? I HAD TO PAY ANOTHER $1400 TO GET 1 LEATHER ALBUM AND ALL OF MY PICS ON A DISC. ON TOP OF THAT, THEY MADE NO TOUCH UPS ON ANY OF THE PICS IN THE ALBUMS. I CALLED THE MAIN OFFICE AND THE MANAGER TOLD ME THAT; LASER TOUCH UPS COST ABOUT $200 A PIC. i WOULD HIGHLY NEVER REFER "PHOTOVIDEO NETWORK" TO ANYONE. PEOPLE SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY AND HIRE A TRUE PROFESSIONALS FOR THAT BIG DAY. I AM CURRENTLY CREATING A BETTER PHOTO BOOK OF MY WEDDING PICS WITH A SOFTWARE CALLED PORTRAIT PROFESSIONAL 10 AND, SHUTTERFLY. ALL FOR UNDER $400...
    DISGUSTED 1010