Photo Video Network / Deceptive practices
Salesman came to the house and in front of Me, my wife, two of my daughters (one of which is to be married) and my future son in law systematically lied to us about the package regarding the photo CD. All my daughter wanted was a cd of the pictures so that she might put together her own album in a way that she likes. The Salesman Steve Santangelo PROMISED that the pictures on the cd would be copyright free (not that my daughter was going to publish any of them) and even said, and I QUOTE "you can take them to CVS or Target or anywhere you like and have them printed with no problem." This topic was stressed by me, my wife and my daughter several times during the conversation. He then wrote PROOF CD on the contract and when my daughter questioned it he said that it was what he had told us was the same as the picture CD. We called and the office manager said that he talked to him and that was NOT what he said and that he couldn't do anything about it unless we paid an extra $400. My daughter has since hired another photographer but is apparently out over $600 for the down payment. I am pursuing this with the New Jersey State Attorney General's office. These people are heartless CROOKS.
More Photo Video Network Complaints & Reviews
- Photo Video Network - DO NOT USE!!! 
- Photo Video Network - Very dishonest and rude
- Photo Video Network - LIARS/DO NOT USE/BEYOND UNPROFESSIONAL
- Photo Video Network - Liars and Thieves!
- Photo Video Network - Deceptive/Unprofessional/Liars
- Photo Video Network - WORST PHOTO AND VIDEO SERVICE
- Photo Video Network - Photography
- Photo Video Network - Wedding Photos 
- Photo Video Network - Dirt Bags